Got Ink?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fess up, are you sporting some skin art?

• yup

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • nope

Votes: 23 65.7%
  • rather not say

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
I'm tempted to search for a video of a prince albert peeing... But I just can bring myself to do it. Any volunteers?

Last edited by a moderator:
And that’s all I need to google about the Prince Albert....
80a7950b93b8ddb62eb76364021adf16.jpg

The most disturbing thing about that search... People still don't know the difference between your and you're.

That's why I like to use your're.

image.png

An idiot I knew in college got one.  Unless they changed what it is it goes in through the end and out the bottom so, yeah, he had to sit to pee or else:

giphy.gif
Also an idiot that go one but in HS. Certain jewelry makes it easier but I've found a technique that minimizes the chance of erratic spray.

See below for my best effort at visually describing the piercing itself.

Inkedstar-wars-empire-strikes-back-1548696484_LI.jpg

Any new ink? Any covid tattoos?

For some reason some best-of videos for “Ink Master” showed up on my FB feed so we’ve been going back and watching that again. Wife and I are both looking at getting cover-ups at some point and I’ve got a couple ideas. Maybe if/when my $600 shows up....😁

not very sentimental about images, so if I picked something now in a couple years i'd be like ugh why did i pick that.  Also I am allergic to random stuff so it would be just my luck I am allergic to the dye and/or needle and end up in way more pain and agony than it is worth.  

Back