Georgia Results!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm getting errors right now as I try to use the verification lookup page.

Congratulations to the 9 people from Georgia who have passed their PE exam so far... At this rate the rest of us can wait until after Christmas.

Probably shorter than usual on account of the importance of the issue at hand.

What does everyone imagine the process is?  A individual with a spread sheet and a highlighter pecking away?  The whole office standing there with all the passing names on a dart board.  Throw a dart add a random name. 

Any other ideas? Memes?

What does everyone imagine the process is?  A individual with a spread sheet and a highlighter pecking away?  The whole office standing there with all the passing names on a dart board.  Throw a dart add a random name. 

Any other ideas? Memes?
My mental image is that there is a submittal and approval process. The catch is they can only submit one at a time for approval. So the submitter take 10 minutes to type a name and address. Then they have to wait for the approver to get back from the restroom. Then the approver forgets to tell the submitter they can send another one. And next thing you know it's 2:00 and we're just entering double digits.
Also, we had to solve 80 engineering problems in 8 hours, so my sympathy level is at ZERO

yoAaGcb.jpg

Back