Georgia Results!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ALL Georgia PE licenses expire on Dec. 31 of even years. So, if you have been issued a license since Dec. 31 of 2018, then the expiration date (no matter what day your license was issued) will be Dec. 31, 2020. Your next license expiration after your first renewal will be Dec. 31, 2022... make sense?
I know I'm beating a dead horse here but want to make sure.  So if we just got a license today we don't have to renew it until Dec. 31, 2022 even though on the SOS website it says 12/31/2020?

I know I'm beating a dead horse here but want to make sure.  So if we just got a license today we don't have to renew it until Dec. 31, 2022 even though on the SOS website it says 12/31/2020?
You will have to renew but the Georgia board exempts first-time licensees from continuing education hours (aka professional development hours) for their first renewal period.

:deadhorse:

Don't mind me. The opportunity to use the emoji was too good to pass up.

Back