Georgia Results!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else left that took it on October but hasn't seen there name? Besides me?
See my response a few pages back.  This happened to me last year.  My name didn't get added before I got the NCEES email and I had friends whose name did.  When I got the email,  I didn't want to open it because I was 100% sure I had failed which is weird because I walked out of the exam feeling like i crushed it. I had my wife open the email for me (it was my second attempt). Turns out I passed and it felt like this!  It took several more days to actually get a licence number assigned to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Received the e-mail from the Georgia Secretary of State office at 6:18 pm that I passed, was the first  notification I received.  First time taking exam, Civil - Transportation.  Didn’t think I passed the exam initially, so obviously quite happy now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Received the e-mail from the Georgia Secretary of State office at 6:18 pm that I passed, was the first  notification I received.  First time taking exam, Civil - Transportation.  Didn’t think I passed the exam initially, so obviously quite happy now.
Did you email them and ask about your results?  I haven't heard of anyone getting their results in that method. 

I did not e-mail the Board regarding the results.  The e-mail I received was from,  "[email protected]; on behalf of Secretary of State Professional Licensing", with the heading, "Professional Engineer License Issued"

Still not updated on NCEES portal, shown currently as "results pending", but am listed with my PE number on the Georgia Professional licensure webpage when I do a search under my name.  

I did not e-mail the Board regarding the results.  The e-mail I received was from,  "[email protected]; on behalf of Secretary of State Professional Licensing", with the heading, "Professional Engineer License Issued"

Still not updated on NCEES portal, shown currently as "results pending", but am listed with my PE number on the Georgia Professional licensure webpage when I do a search under my name.  
Nice.  I saw my name added on the SOS website list of cool people, but I haven't received any such e-mail.

I think two things happen. They update the license then update the status of your application. The updating of the application prompts the email. In my past experience these updates appear to be independent and are typically days apart.

Nice.  I saw my name added on the SOS website list of cool people, but I haven't received any such e-mail.
Check on your spam mails it should be there. I received my and for some reason my email send it to the spam.

^this is correct. If you listed as an active* PE in the license lookup, you are good to go.

*active, current, in good standing, etc. varies by state
I hope whatever you do to the results map reflects Georgia in the worst possible light.  We've been taking xanax since last Thursday and it still hasn't officially been released.  We only know from using the license lookup.

Back