Georgia Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the last hour or so they added a license on the sos. It was by comity for someone in SC. Maybe they are rolling out what was talked about at the board meeting. I sure hope they don’t hold results till they fully update sos. 

My friend showed me their account (they passed a few years ago) and it now matches the format it seems to have just been updated to

screengrab?

This 'paper' item isn't familiar to me. Usually the dashboard transition happens a few hours before the results are released nationwide.

Last edited by a moderator:
How are you able to see when a new license has been added?  I can search the latest PE number, but it just gives me an alphabetical list of everyone with that number. 

They issue is order so is you search pe04459 it will pull up the last two issues which were yesterday and today 

The format line is new. I wonder if people in other states are suddenly seeing it now too? It's a logical change given the direction NCEES is moving.

In previous sessions, the date would switch to Month, year. The result pending line changes too, but it's subtle. So small that I basically need a before/after to describe it.

For now, I wouldn't treat this as a sign that the results are coming soon.

and watch the results come out 90 sec after I post this...

Attachments

• IMG_8840.JPG.pdf
    750.3 KB · Views: 27
FWIW, you have about another half hour today, though I wouldn't get my hopes up. Given what happened in December, you may want to mentally prepare yourself that it could take about a week to get sorted out.

If you need to burn off nervous energy, try the spam thread, the gym, or time with friends and family. If you want to burn off nervous energy and possibly make things better or worse, peruse the GA license lookup for new entries. If you see your name there: congrats. If you don't however: it means nothing until the actual results come out.

sos just added another license with a ga address this time, so the process seems to have started but may be slow if they are going to add all the names before posting 

sos just added another license with a ga address this time, so the process seems to have started but may be slow if they are going to add all the names before posting 
Yeah it was by comity still though.  Who knows.  Looks like I'm headed to the gym to try and burn off some anxiety. 

Congrats!! They stopped at 044639, they only added 40 or 50. Hoping they have more to go.

Back