Georgia Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha. They received my application June 2017. Haha. I was in first batch

Good luck today everyone

Ha. They received my application June 2017. Haha. I was in first batch

Good luck today everyone
If we follow the seat logic order logic I think my co-worker debunks that. He said he was seat #56 when he passed but he was middle of the pack receiving his license #.

Binge drink all weekend then figure it out on Monday :)
giphy.gif

Congrats to all the successful takers for April 2019 and good luck on the retesting for those who didn't make it. My first attempt was a 41, second was a 46 and I passed on the third try so keep your heads up.

For people who have passed this term or next, I notice we have our licenses so correct me if I'm wrong, we can include PE after our names now if we wish too. I also don't know the "Next Steps" per the NCEES notification — it just takes us to the S.O.S. website. Maybe the mailed letter that comes after will give us more information. Does anyone know?

For people who have passed this term or next, I notice we have our licenses so correct me if I'm wrong, we can include PE after our names now if we wish too. I also don't know the "Next Steps" per the NCEES notification — it just takes us to the S.O.S. website. Maybe the mailed letter that comes after will give us more information. Does anyone know?
I would like to know as well. As of today I still do not have a license number available in the GA SOS website, and no mail notification from any government entities either. How long does it usually take to process all the license numbers after results are posted? Two weeks seems like quite a long time.

I would like to know as well. As of today I still do not have a license number available in the GA SOS website, and no mail notification from any government entities either. How long does it usually take to process all the license numbers after results are posted? Two weeks seems like quite a long time.
Did it say you passed on the NCEES website?

Yes it did. I ended up calling the SOS and issuing a "ticket" as they said. 3 days later my license number was issued when I checked their website, but no notification that it was there.

Has anyone got their letter in the mail from NCEES? It's been almost 12 weeks.

Back