Free giveaway! - New Practice Exam for the PE by Electrical PE Review just released

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Zach Stone, P.E.

I got it! Finally :)

Thank you so much for being such a great help to the Electrical Engineering community! I'll be buying your course within the next few weeks! I'm prepping for the April 2020 Exam. 

Best,

Linus
My pleasure. I hope you enjoy the new practice exam in the mean time Linus. 

same here. i tried it and even when the coupon was available it still asked me for a cc

Hi Zac, I tried multiple times, and even when the coupon was available it asked me to fill in the cc info. It would be great if you can help. Thanks!

Zach you the man! Didn't get a free book, but I am looking at which website I want to pay for a course for my first attempt at my exam for April 2020, and this is the most awesome thing I've seen a company do! Kudos to you and your company man! 
I can’t recommend Zach’s class highly enough! He works through the tiny things that trip you up and wants you to do well!

I can’t recommend Zach’s class highly enough! He works through the tiny things that trip you up and wants you to do well!
Thank you, I'm still on the fence. Right now It's looking like PEreview, or SchoolofPe, I'm 100% doing one. I will just have to see what they both offer and pros/cons and get feedback from other people. I have 2 co-workers that swear by SchoolofPe but they got their PE 5-10 years ago. 

Getting my FE I got burned by ppi2pass website. Their problems were NOTHING like problems on the FE. Big waste of time, and looking back I realize their "quiz and question bank" was probably made 20 years ago if not longer. 

That was fast!

The free limit was just exceeded. I just reloaded the number of free coupons included in that link above. If you just tried and couldn't get a free copy, try it again and you should be good!

That was fast!

The free limit was just exceeded. I just reloaded the number of free coupons included in that link above. If you just tried and couldn't get a free copy, try it again and you should be good!
I have not been able to get my Copy of the Practice Exam. It is send a link to purchase it.

Hi Zach,
I just found this gem, but it says invalid. Can I please get a copy? Much appreciated doing this.

Thanks.

Can someone please send me a pdf copy of this ? 

I will really appreciate it if someone is able to send me a pdf of this as I am going to take this PE exam 2nd time and I could use some additional help.

[email protected]

Thanks

Back