Quantcast

Free giveaway! - New Practice Exam for the PE by Electrical PE Review just released

Help Support Engineer Boards:

Zach Stone P.E.

Learn how to Pass the Power PE Exam at electricalp
EB Sponsor
Reaction score
Thank you Zach!  I received my copy. 
Great! Hope you enjoy it.

A tremendous amount of time and effort went into making this and we are very excited to share it with the community.

I think it will be a tremendous asset moving forward for helping others to prepare for the PE exam and have a good idea of what to expect. Especially the "shock" factor of facing new problems you've never seen before, and having to really use what you've learned to work through the problem correctly. 

LinusN

Reaction score
Hi Zach, I'm getting the 100.00% off banner, but when I click purchase, I only have the option of buying. When I refresh, or click on your link again, I get the invalid message. 

Last edited by a moderator:

SWITCHGEAR

Reaction score
Can I have a free copy? It says the coupon is invalid. By the way Zach, I'm a previous student but did not pass.
Hello Zach, I really hope to obtain copy as well. Would it be possible to have one? Thank you so much! My exam is on Oct 25 2019 in Oregon. Thank you so much

EHupy

Reaction score
Hi Zach, I'm getting the 100.00% off banner, but when I click purchase, I only have the option of buying. When I refresh, or click on your link again, I get the invalid message. 
Hey Zach, I had the same issue as LinusN.

SWITCHGEAR

Reaction score
Hello Zack, I just opened the email and I really hope to study for 2019 Oct. Power Exam. Would it be possible to get the copy? Thank you so much for great work!

Latest posts