Quantcast

Free giveaway! - New Practice Exam for the PE by Electrical PE Review just released

Help Support Engineer Boards:

RRP

Reaction score
Hi Zach, can I get a free copy please? Says code invalid.

thanks,

Reese

Reaction score
Hi Zach, invalid coupon code :(. Your material is amazing and I would really appreciate a copy. Thanks

Nadia

Reaction score
Hello Zach,

I saw an invalid coupon code. Can you upload a few more free copies thanks. :)

Caleb McBride

Reaction score
Hi Zach,

I see the coupon is invalid. I’ll be watching the board if you load more.

Thanks!

Sparky Bill PE

Senior, Master, Professional, Licensed Electrical
Reaction score
Zach you the man! Didn't get a free book, but I am looking at which website I want to pay for a course for my first attempt at my exam for April 2020, and this is the most awesome thing I've seen a company do! Kudos to you and your company man! 

a4u2fear

Reaction score
I don't get it......the link shows the 100% off coupon, but still has the purchase price and wants a cc.

Zach Stone P.E.

Learn how to Pass the Power PE Exam at electricalp
EB Sponsor
Reaction score
The coupon code has been reloaded, grab it quickly!

We are current at a total of 150 free copies given away! 

We are almost at the final limit and will be cutting it off completely very soon. 

@LinusN, @SWITCHGEAR, @Sdhabik, @jbsmoove, @EHupy, @Sam_, @Katio, @Pixie, @pe2019, @dbrownkamo, @RRP, @TakiTaki, @Reese, @Kimo, @pigking8190, @Naumaan Saleem, @dillydally, @Nadia, @Caleb McBride, @SparkyBill, @a4u2fear, @Jackie Huynh, @daydreambeliever

As a reminder: 

***If you click the link and it says coupon code invalid, it means that the number of free copies has been reached. Do not enter your credit card information and continue to check out unless you intentionally want to purchase a copy at full price.****

Zach Stone P.E.

EB Sponsor
Reaction score
Zach you the man! Didn't get a free book, but I am looking at which website I want to pay for a course for my first attempt at my exam for April 2020, and this is the most awesome thing I've seen a company do! Kudos to you and your company man! 
Thanks for the kind words @SparkyBill, I really appreciate it!

The PE exam is very expensive, I completely understand that not everyone has the budget for a review course or even an extra $40 for a practice exam after paying for the application fee and code books. A lot of engineers are still in debt for student loans as it is, and not every employer has a reimbursement program either which is kind of sad. 

It's fun to make a great product and give away to someone that normally wouldn't be paying for it anyways. Plus we are really excited to get the new practice exam out into the engineering community because we put a tremendous amount of effort into it. 

Reaction score
The coupon code has been reloaded, grab it quickly!

We are current at a total of 150 free copies given away! 

We are almost at the final limit and will be cutting it off completely very soon. 
I was able to get a copy. Thank you so much @Zach Stone, P.E.. I don't get excited about studying but as a repeat test taker I'm pretty stoked to have some new problems to work. Thanks for taking the time to create this!

Zach Stone P.E.

EB Sponsor
Reaction score
FYI I just checked and there are only 2 more free downloads left in this batch. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts