Free giveaway! - Hard Copies of the Electrical Engineering PE Practice Exam and Technical Study Guide!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for putting out all the helpful stuff Zach! Can't wait for the lectures to start! Would love to receive a free copy! Thank you!

Hi Zach , 

I have been your course for couple months, and it been really helpful and hopefully I can get a free copy too. 

Thank you 

Crosses fingers this is the time that I pass! I’d rather pass the paper exam than try the CBT that will be given out next year! Thanks Zach for keeping me informed of the all the latest news and tips to passing!

Would be happy to have a copy... Hopefully I get lucky... If not, I’m still thankful for all the help you’ve given us in our quest to pass the PE exam!

Thanks for your resources. Your website has been helpful in my pe preparation.

Hi Zach,

I saw your course videos and other tutorial documents. I found them really helpful. I believe your practice exam book will help me a lot. Please consider me for a free hard copy.

Thank you

Zach,

It’ll be nice to get a copy of the book - but I am going to buy your  more comprehensive exam pack from Amazon.  

I’d like your input on the best method to “study” the NEC and NESC.  These are extremely detailed standards and reading these from cover to cover before the exam is improbable.

Thanks,

Z

Last edited by a moderator:
I would appreciate a copy. I have tested multiple times and taken the PPI and testmaster review courses.  I could really use your material to study for the test.  Many thanks for doing this!

Latest posts

Back