Free giveaway! - Hard Copies of the Electrical Engineering PE Practice Exam and Technical Study Guide!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is one of the best sites I have come across for studying. The videos are very helpful and the concepts are very well explained. Additionally the notes and quizzes are very helpful.

The class and the videos are really helpful with a very thoroughly described solution. They were my main guide material going on the April exam. Too bad it got canceled. The practice exam will definitely be handy in October.

Thank you Zach... appreciate the 'giving back' spirit!.. I am inspired .. and promise, when I pass the PE, I will contribute to a scholarship fund that we can put together so students with financial difficulties can take your course.. what do you think?
I think that's a great idea and I would be happy to contribute. 

I would love a hard copy of this!! Planning to take the exam in October

Hi Zach!

I would definitely like to be added as a potential recipient of a hard copy. I have researched several courses and find yours to be the most comprehensive for study material.

I hope I'll be a winner!

Thanks.

Looking forward to another class with you Zach. Thanks for offering a physical version of your study guide. 

Would love a book to kick start the studying! Planning on signing up for your full courses when the time comes. 

Thanks! 

Zach, your course and materials are tremendously helpful! Please send me a free copy!

Zach, 

Thanks for running such an awesome give-away! Hopefully this does not ruin my chances, but honestly I am going to be purchasing the book if I do not win. Your class is top notch and I really appreciate how active and helpful you are on Discord and Reddit.

Thanks again and wish you all the best!

-Shawn
Hi Shawn, it won't ruin your changes, you'll be entered just like everyone else so that everyone has the same fair odds. I'm going to screen record the processes and post it so that the whole process is transparent. Thanks for the kind words, I enjoy helping when I can and I know that not everyone can afford the program so I'm happy to answer questions when I see them. 

Back