FLORIDA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks BringItOn mannn it feels good, results didnt scare me until I started reading this forum 3 days ago, it was then when I started to day dream of these results,

to all of you waiting for the results GOOD LUCK and hope you all passed so you can be relieved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! from the WAIT!!!

Thanks BringItOn mannn it feels good, results didnt scare me until I started reading this forum 3 days ago, it was then when I started to day dream of these results, to all of you waiting for the results GOOD LUCK and hope you all passed so you can be relieved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! from the WAIT!!!
If you can stay around so you can help the next batch of poor souls taking the PE in April. You are going to have some fun in the process and the Mechanical Forum needs help.

Congrats again............. :th_rockon:

I PASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSED

I CAN NOT BEILIEVE IT

THANK YOU FLORIDA

Sure, I will be visiting this site here often!

My field is Control Systems, offered only in October

Thanks BringItOn mannn it feels good, results didnt scare me until I started reading this forum 3 days ago, it was then when I started to day dream of these results, to all of you waiting for the results GOOD LUCK and hope you all passed so you can be relieved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! from the WAIT!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!! :multiplespotting: I will be waiting by my mailbox until the mailman comes at 4 pm-ish!

Congrats to all fellow Floridians! :multiplespotting:

My mail should come any minute, I have my wife at home standing guard! :mail-296:

:multiplespotting: :party-smiley-048: I PASSED!!!! :party-smiley-048: :multiplespotting: WATER RESOURCES - FIRST TRY!! WOHOOOOOO :multiplespotting: :party-smiley-048:

Orlando, FL PASSED...after too many attempts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's all over now..........congratulations to all the others who have passed!!!

I just discovered this page last week, when I started hearing about the exam rumors, and....

[SIZE=24pt]I PASSED!!!!!!!![/SIZE] :bananalama:

Last edited by a moderator:
I passed the Civil- Structural Afternoon..Congrats to all my fellow "passers"

and see y'all for the LEED and Structural II

:multiplespotting: :party-smiley-048: I PASSED!!!! :party-smiley-048: :multiplespotting: WATER RESOURCES - FIRST TRY!! WOHOOOOOO :multiplespotting: :party-smiley-048:
Congrats !!! :multiplespotting:

Orlando, FL PASSED...after too many attempts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's all over now..........congratulations to all the others who have passed!!!
Congrats !! Way to hang in there!! :multiplespotting:

I passed the Civil- Structural Afternoon..Congrats to all my fellow "passers"and see y'all for the LEED and Structural II
Congrats and good luck with your other endeavors !!! :multiplespotting:

JR

Latest posts

Back