FL P.E. Numbers

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

DrFranz

Anyone got their FL PE number?

I keep hitting the damn site and nothing yet... are they really going to take other 10 to 12 weeks to give the darn thing? anyone knows?

:brick:

From what I've seen it will probably be around a month after from receiving our results before we get issued a number. Then close to another month before getting our certificates. :brick: :dunno: I keep downloading the spreadsheet from the Board's website and only check it if the file size has increased :true: I think it'll be on that spreadsheet before it makes it into the computer database.

Can someone please explain the difficulty in taking all the pass results from ELSES, putting everyone's name in alphabetical order and issuing numbers?

Could the process be anymore simple?

Last edited:
it's as simple as it gets... but our board gets paid to scratch themselves...

they have been on PE # 64576 for ever, and it seems that they are only updating the PE's that are getting their FL PE by endorsement...

I would volunteer to arrange all the passing scores in alphabetical order (one click in word or excel) so that they can put the numbers right next to them, if that's too difficult for them to do... TX already have everything and they're a lot more than FL... :brick:

Anyone have a contact with the State of Florida regarding our P.E. #'s? We need to axe them what the deal is. :fool:

To new FL PE's

Just received an email from FBPE and it stated the following:

"The grades should be posted to the web site within 10 days and the numbers

assigned and mailed within 2 weeks of the posting"

Hope this helps ease the pain

Nope, was just given the "we did not receive anything from ELSES yet so wait another 6-8 weeks" line. :tone:

To new FL PE's
Just received an email from FBPE and it stated the following:

"The grades should be posted to the web site within 10 days and the numbers

assigned and mailed within 2 weeks of the posting"

Hope this helps ease the pain
Just got my email saying 80 to 20 weeks... so if I get the darn number before 2008 I'll be happy... where did you get the "within 10 days"? :suicide:

hey FL, c'mon!!! it's been almost three months!!! is it that difficult to count?? how do they expect us to pass the exam when the board cannot even count and assign numbers to the already passed and graded candidates?

:wtf:

but here is the :kick:

"Ratification on 7/21 and then it will be about 4 weeks when you get your license"

How do i find my PE number? I downloaded the directory from FBPE and i didn't see any new ones, and i looked on the myflorida website and can't find anything there!

Back