FL P.E. Numbers

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I emailed the State and that was the response. Our #'s are to be ratified next Friday (whatever that means) then the State will mail our License out a month later.

All it says is "Exam Eligible"! Under the exam it definitely says i passed! Why don't I have a number?

jgold - do a search for a licensee "by name" and you'll find your number. You're just searching for the "exam results".....it won't give the number in that search.

So ANOTHER month before we get our certificates huh? :kick:

Yeah baby, I finally got a number... they don't seem to be in any particular order... (either alphabetical or any other kind)...

I am guessing we can't order a stamp before our numbers are ratified (just in case they change them??) we never know... it's Florida.... but I am just dying to order a stamp... :mail:

Me too!!!

anyhow, I will order my seal today. I don't think the bastards will change the numbers... it took them for ever to get them posted, I don't think they'll go thru al the trouble to re-do it, since we know they're pretty lazy.

I have already sent my secretary to the city to get my occupational licence w/ a copy of the number....

yup. it's the pink sleep that all engineers put together with their wall certificate... do you remember seeing it?

But if I am working at a Firm yet doing side work, do I need the occupational license for the side work?

"Dying"?? I am losing money.
are you opening your own thing too? or you'll ldo that on the side and keep a full time job?
I am losing my side work.
hahahaha me too!!

and that's why I need the ocupational licence... I don't care about the wall certificate... only the stamp and the occupational licence, since I finally have the number!! :beerchug

you don't need multiple occupational licences, only one and that works for all the jobs you can have

did you realize that there are only 211 new engineers??

last one was 64595 and the new last one is 64806... if we are increasing at a rate this low, we should demand higher rates!!! like a minimum wage of 100k/yr... (I bet they'll like that in my office...)

No matter where i look, my number is still not showing. i am getting nervous. is anyone else in Florida not finding their number?

Mine still says "Work in Progress" under discipline.

Jgold......go to this LINK click on "search by name" and then click on "search" on the lower righthand corner. In the next page add your first and last name and hit search.....do not fill out any other information. If your number does not come up after that then you probably need to contact the FB. PM me your full name.

I just got this email from Brian Lynch at the FB, he's responding to an email that I sent him on June 25th :whatever:

License numbers are now assigned. You can to www.myfloridalicense.com and find your status. Print out this information as a verification of status and you may begin work. You will be receiving your licensure documents in the mail in the next 2-4 weeks. Thank you.

Brian Lynch

FBPE

:tone:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dr. Franz, I am actually near that rate you quoted. Go out there and demand it, you deserve it!

Last edited:
Back