FL P.E. Numbers

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our license also Expires: 02/28/2007, :wtf:
yeah!! that's the first thing I saw... :wtf: ???

I remember reading somewhere that we don't need to renew until after 4 years if we just passed the PE and every 2 yrs thereafter...

Dr. Franz, I am actually near that rate you quoted. Go out there and demand it, you deserved it!
nice!!

I am not nearly 100,000 per year, but the vp's here are at 130's more or less (with some 35 yrs of experience)... so I didn't think it was that bad... specially since EI right out of school are getting 35,000 /yr...

do you work for a big company??

$35K out of school? I made $38K right out of school in 2001, that was in Central Florida.

There are about 6 P.E.'s at the new firm I am going to. About 30-40 employees total.

Last edited:
It's hard to imagine only 211 new P.E.'s this go around wihtin the state of Florida. I guess we will be in high demand this year! Congratulations to all of those who made it through the weeds. No more shining shoes for a living. :D

$35K out of school? I made $38K right out of school in 2001, that was in Central Florida.
There are about 6 P.E.'s at the new firm I am going to. About 30-40 employees total.
nice... what kind of work do you do?

are you looking to hire more people??

(just in case hehehe)

w/ regards to the occupational license, your company will take care of that for you.

Occupational license question was more for side work.

The new firm has a focus on residential and commercial land development. Not sure if they are hiring yet, I will keep the board posted.

Back