Expecting

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congrats!! We go for our 2nd ultrasound on May 7, and hopefully find out that she really is a she and not a "I think its a girl"

of course, we have to have the 1hr glucose test done sometime before then...

again... congrats!!

congrats!! We go for our 2nd ultrasound on May 7, and hopefully find out that she really is a she and not a "I think its a girl"

again... congrats!!
there is no we in the 1hr glucose test, unless you plan on taking the test too just for fun. i highly recommend the cola flavor. I had the lemonlime flavor for the one hour and i had a really hard time drinking it, but I had the cola flavored for the 3hr (scored 131 on 1 hr and dr used 130 as cutoff for needing 3 hr) and no troubles throwing that back.

again... congrats!!
there is no we in the 1hr glucose test, unless you plan on taking the test too just for fun. i highly recommend the cola flavor. I had the lemonlime flavor for the one hour and i had a really hard time drinking it, but I had the cola flavored for the 3hr (scored 131 on 1 hr and dr used 130 as cutoff for needing 3 hr) and no troubles throwing that back.
There is no we in taking the test, true.... but I'll be there beside her, so we still have to have it done...

Congrats wvgirl!

My boss just told me today she is expecting so now there are 2 pregnant ladies in this office which should make it interesting!

Congrats wvgirl!!!

good thing now is there is more potential use for a mommy's room for pumping at work.
I found out one of my coworkers was pregnant (she was due approximately 1 month later than me). This is her second child and she recently found out that she's having identical twin girls!!! Yikes!!

I spoke with our office admin manager - she's going to set up a "mommy" room for us in an unused area of the office, including a mini-fridge. Our office building (21 floors) has a mommy room in the womens locker room on the first floor but it's for the entire building, which I've heard can get busy.

That would be awesome! But only if the women could have access to it too. I mean, if men really wanted to use the mommy room for pumping, I wouldn't have a problem with that. :D

Alright, change of subject - this could go entirely too far south for any of us...

So, my middle child was counting months until she turns 7 last night.

Why is it that 6 wasn't bad when she turned 6, but to hear her mention 7 just absolutely sounded foreign?

7 - I'm not ready for her to be 7 yet.

Alright, change of subject - this could go entirely too far south for any of us...
So, my middle child was counting months until she turns 7 last night.

Why is it that 6 wasn't bad when she turned 6, but to hear her mention 7 just absolutely sounded foreign?

7 - I'm not ready for her to be 7 yet.
7 is better than 17!!!

But, really, you have to get ready for her to turn 7 and 8 and 9 and 10 ... and 21. Responsible parents help their children grow up into good adults. You will look back one day and hopefully say, "We did okay."

Back