Expecting

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been a long weekend, but everyone is back home and doing well. Most definitely the best weekend of my life. Really don't know what to write, but wanted to introduce her to everyone.
Wow .. she's an absolutely beautiful baby !! Congrats Mr. and Mrs. ktulu (and ktulu clan as well)!

:multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

JR

great news ktulu!

congrats to you and your family.

What a cutie! you must be just bustin.

We are very happy for you! :party-smiley-048: :multiplespotting: :bananalama:

I have to be dummer than I thought. Completely missed this.

:multiplespotting: Congrats to you and your wife Kt :multiplespotting:

Last edited by a moderator:
Great news, ktulu! You da :burgerking: She beautiful! :w00t: :multiplespotting: :bananalama:

Nice photo, too! Avoids that usual, washed-out greenish hospital lighting that you see on so many newborn shots.

Wow, I go and get busy at work and two babies are born!!

Congrats Flbuff!! Congrats ktulu!!! :thumbs:

Some sad news on the C-Dog front. Mrs. C-Dog is having a miscarriage. Had some minor spotting late last week, then heavy bleeding last night. Went to the Drs today and it had no heart beat and they estimated it stopped growing at about 6 weeks by its size. Tonight was very hard on her with severe cramping and discharges. Tomorrow she goes to the Hospi for another check up and if it has not naturally cleared out, then will have a D & C performed.

Everything happens for the better good.

I'm sorry to hear about that C-Dog. But the human body is pretty amazing, a woman's especially. There's probably a reason it happened, as you said. I hope everything else goes well for her now, and that both of you can get over this quickly and try it again.

^^^ Wow, I am really sorry to hear that C-Dog and Mrs. C-Dog - my deepest condolences.

You really don't think about miscarriages often because you assume that only happens to others. I have been amazed by how many couples that have experienced a miscarriage - it is actually a relatively common occurence despite our advances in medicine and knowledge of pre-natal care.

Best wishes for healing and a speedy recovery for you and Mrs. C-Dog.

JR

Very very sorry to hear that, C-Dog. That was one of my greatest fears...I hope that you and Mrs. C-Dog get through this difficult time in your lives. If you guys need it, please seek out someone to talk to. It is not a weakness to seek help; we all need it sometimes. Please know that we are all here to listen, give advice, and listen to you rant. Best of luck in the future attempts!

sorry for the bad news C-Dog. I think that you have the right idea, things do happen for a reason, and it is up to you to see the sun peeking out behind the storm clouds.

good luck and best wishes.

C-dog, my condolences for your loss. My wife and I had a miscarriage, but then conceived 6 weeks later. It will get better…

Here is some hard earned advice for this situation:

Do not, under any circumstances, have any one that is pregnant, or has just conceived, around your wife. The wild hormone swings combined with the loss will make it extremely difficult for your wife to be around another woman in that state. Even if it is her sister, her aunt, or her brother’s friend’s wife, it does not matter. It is the best thing for your mental well being and her psychological well being, is to avoid that situation. I learned the hard way.

C-dog, I'm so sorry to hear about the miscarriage. I can't imagine how hard it must be on both of you. Please let Mrs. C-dog know that my prayers are with you Please take very good care of her and very good care of yourself, too. My heart goes out to you.

Back