Expecting

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations!!!! FLBuff. That is excellent news!!!!

My update: we just had an ultrasound this afternoon that should our baby girl is butt first. Therefore, little baby ktulu will here via C-section on Friday. Everyone is excited (and a little nervous, esp. Mrs. ktulu). She is a healthy 7 lbs. 10 oz. (approx. weight from the ultrasound)

I will keep everyone updated when I get a chance.

Again, congratulations FLBuff......and to mizzuoeng. Didn't realize you guys were expecting as well.

ktulu

FLBuff - great news, glad to hear mom and baby are doing well!!!

Ktulu - good luck and post info when you've had a chance to catch your breath.

MizzouEng - Congrats! Our due date is mid July.

Last edited by a moderator:
As requested, picture of baby making a funny face:

She is still only about 25.5 hours old...hard to believe!

ktulu: sorry about the breach, but I am sure all will go well on Friday! I'm sure Mrs. ktulu is not too upset about pushing 7 lbs. 10 oz. out.

mizzou: Once you enter 37 weeks, the baby is considered 'full term'. We were 37 weeks, 1 day when we went in.

TD: Continued good luck for you guys!

All other EB.com members: Thanks for the support and answering of questions/listening to me b#tch!

Congrats FL! Looks like you made a good one!

Best of luck, ktulu. I'm sure everything will be fine, though.

Wow!! She's beautiful!!! Congratulations FLBuff and Mrs FLBuff! Thanks for the pic!

This is so incredibly awesome to me. A beautiful baby who is just over a day old is celebrated coast to coast (and farther) by people who only "talk" to each other through computers. Sometimes I hate computers, but not right now.

We got each other a kick-ass coffee maker.
KICK ASS !!!
1221.gif

The wife and I are expecting as well. She will be through the first trimester on Saturday. Our due date is in late August, but we won't know a "concrete" one until April.
Congrats mizzoueng and Mrs mizzoueng !!! :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

Our due date is mid July.
That is awesome TD - congrats to you and Mrs. TD !!! :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

She is still only about 25.5 hours old...hard to believe!
Absolutely adorable FLBuff !!!! Congrats to you and Mrs. FLBuff !! :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

JR

Congrats FL, she is a cute one, and tiny too! Babies make the best faces when they they are small and have no muscle control.

Awesome pic, thanks FL! Congrats and hope all's going well... at home yet? Not sure on the timing of things.

Awesome pic, thanks FL! Congrats and hope all's going well... at home yet? Not sure on the timing of things.
Thanks, eberyone! We got to come home yesterday. Last night was a little rough, what with the dogs meeting the new ember of the flock, trying to figure out feeding (which is going surprisingly well), etc. Despite my rants elsewhere, it was nice to get out of the house and shovel snow (did I really just type that)! I'm starting to get a little bit of cabin fever. We had our first dr. appointment this morning, and all is well, thank god. Mizzou: We got just a crib, but we were considering a convertible one. We got a book (several, actually) that we found extremely helpful: Baby Bargains. They rate just about everything that you might need by grade, A through F. Also, if you are a first time dad, I would recommend some other books that we got. Feel free to PM me if you are interested!

Hi. My name is Mackenzie Piper, and I was born on Friday, Feb. 8th at 7:47 AM. I weighed 7 lbs. 3 oz., and was 20 " long.

It's been a long weekend, but everyone is back home and doing well. Most definitely the best weekend of my life. Really don't know what to write, but wanted to introduce her to everyone.

:multiplespotting:

:w00t: :w00t:

FLbuff: congrats. sorry I missed your post. She's beauty!

ktulu:

she looks like a keeper.

Congrats to all and glad to hear everybody is home and doing well.!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my!! Another beautiful baby!! Congratulations ktulu and Mrs. ktulu! Well done.

Back