ELSES News

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you said the results were mailed out Friday and the remainder will be out this Wed, which ones were sent out Friday? Was it certain states? Not asking if you know exactly what states, but rather, just trying to get a feel for what was meant.

If some were mailed direct to examinees (as I believe it is in my state, Louisiana), would we know if they were in the Friday or Wednesday group?

IF they were in Friday's group, I could potentially receive them today?

Ed

Last edited:
The States that have NCEES mail the results directly to the Candidates had the letters mailed last Friday. The nice woman on the phone stated the results that were not mailed on Friday will be mailed out today thru Wednesday.

If you live in a state that must receive the results first, I do not know what to tell you.

It is hard to believe that if anybody on the East Coast recieved the results today they wouldn't have posted here or on the infamous other board. And it is getting pretty late on the East Coast. But it is beginning to sound like this week.

So its today, tomorrow or Wednesday for me!

Gonna make an awesome weekend or a rotten one then! :D

The FedEX package would only be for the states. We will receive a congratulations letter in the mail.

No Sir, I would have posted a PASS or Fail.

Because of the Hurricane over us right now, the mail was late today. I waited till 1PM and the mail carrier was 2 blocks away.

Sorry guys.

I am in NC and we get our results from the state, Last December the results were on the web before most ELSES states got there results. I just got a reply email from the boaed stating "We have not received the PE results yet. We do not know when they will be received." Take it for what's worth.

What is really frustrating is I am only 45 min. from NCEES, but I gurantee if I drove down there I would get the some old story "10-12 weeks" :wtf:

Why did they (NCEES) tell me something different then?... well, I'll run out of patience the date I posted (in the pool) and then they'll see what an angry mob can do !

NCEES probably opted for the cheapest shipping available so its probably next week....

does our boards have to "do anything" once the get the results or do they just post em so people will stop calling/

But there are more of us than them. Hypothetically speaking, we could organize and stand up for ourselves to put and end to this kind of malarky.

It probably won't happen because probably about 2/3 of us will pass and get over it really quickly. Those who pass won't want to risk any issues with their licensure at that point. Those who fail will have even less clout. And, as always, those who are testing for the first time won't know the pain nor will they want to risk any repercussions.

Maybe that's why they can do what they do- they know it.

Ed

I promise to send them a "really nasty letter" about the process if I pass :read:

We probably all should think about doing that. I think I will do it as well. :thumbsup:

Ed

The thing is Ed is that there isn't a damn thing that NCEES can do with regards to our license (upon passing that is) if people would stand up and make a stink over how long it takes to get the results out. There is no risk involved.....it's just time and bringing the right ideas and people together.

Let's do it then.

Damn, I hope the NCEES moles haven't figured out who I am and gave me a failing grade! :D :unsure:

Ed

Back