ELSES News

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just called NCEES and the lady asked me which state I took the exam in. Then she said the results will be sent to TX board this week and then its up to the board when to send out the results to us. Finally something!!!

You would think they would get TIRED of all the phoine calls and actually do something progressive like posting all this info on their websites.

Where can we find their phone number?

I guess we have to call to get the same info for our states?

Ed

From what I was told on previous calls, those states that get notification from the Board and not NCEES or ELSES, the Boards are fedexed a disk with the results. I would assume they would all go out with in a day or two of eachother.

As for those that are notified directly by NCEES or ELSES I have no Idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just called both. ELSES said 10 to 12 weeks and hanged-up the phone.

NCEES was a little more corteous and said that all results, for all states will be mailed by the end of this week. :watch:

The results were mailed out last Friday, the remainder off all results will be mailed out by this Wednesday; per NCEES. :true:

I emailed NC this am, and have not heard from them. I wonder if they are stuffing envelopes and printing licenses?

The results were mailed out last Friday, the remainder off all results will be mailed out by this Wednesday; per NCEES. :true:
So the results are fedexed, correct? So the boards should have them by Thursday?

I guess that depends on where you live 123. I do not care if I lost, anytime this week would be great to get the PASS results.

There y'all go, getting my hopes up again. I was trying to settle for the latter part of next week or even the following week thing, but noooo! :D

I hope you're right.

Is it just me or have we heard all kinds of responses from NCEES- according to the posts around here?

Ed

Well this latest response was from the mouth of the NCEES. Sorry you might get the results back sooner Ed.

I just got off the phone with the Florida Board and they do not have the results and have heard nothing from NCEES as to when they should receive them. :brick:

Back