EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@DLD PE I vote for @Roarbark for not confirming participation in this round.
The players got ready for an interesting version of "Survivor - Links Extreme Edition." Each player had the usual 14 clubs in their bag, along with an array of USGA regulation golf balls, and a few "specialty" balls to use to navigate some of the more difficult holes. The course to be played would be at Redwood Forest Golf Club, noted not only for the towering redwoods, but the dangerous wildlife lurking around. Not everyone would get through the first hole alive.

@Roarbark's body was discovered by park rangers after he had gone missing. Apparently he had been mauled by a bear.

1650381885709.png

Remaining players are:

@BlueBlueprintPE , @ChebyshevII PE PMP , @MeowMeow PE , @txjennah PE , @RBHeadge PE , @jean15paul_PE , @blybrook PE , @Dothracki PE , @squaretaper LIT AF PE , @JayKay PE , @beccabun PE , @djl PE , @Spitfire6532 , @EyehatethePEexam PE

I didn't maul him, I swear! I've met @Roarbark in real life during a trip to Hawaii, was looking forward to another meet & greet during the next trip if there was time.
Right! I never said @blybrook PE mauled him. I said a bear mauled him. So it wasn't necessarily @blybrook PE who did it...or did he? lol 😈

Right! I never said @blybrook PE mauled him. I said a bear mauled him. So it wasn't necessarily @blybrook PE who did it...or did he? lol 😈
They say that the vast majority of murders are between people who know each other, rather than between complete strangers...

Ok I'm done, this is probably taking the joke a little too far

Ok let the trash talking begin! (Except for @JayKay PE , @Dothracki PE and @beccabun PE , who apparently have already started lol)
trash-trash-man.gif

Back