EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day1/Night1

@ChebyshevII PE PMP stared down the tree-lined fairway of the 6th hole, his grip tight on the driver as got ready to tee off. The rules were quite simple: Win or go home. Players were divided into two tribes, and the player with the highest score would be kicked out. After a giant Redwood had fallen on a few unfortunate players, the Townie Tribe outnumbered their opponents in terms of players and trick/specialty golf balls, but the Mafia Tribe had armed themselves with explosive golf balls.

@ChebyshevII PE PMP was +2 for the day, and couldn't afford another bogey. He reached into his bag and pulled out a white ball with the simple markings of an arrow and the word "STRAIGHT" stamped on it. Curious, he teed it up, and took a nervous swing. After a poor hit, he expected to hear the ball ricochet off the trees, but the ball flew perfectly straight.

@EyehatethePEexam PE was +3 and had been chasing @ChebyshevII PE PMP all day. He didn't want to be kicked off, and needed an advantage. He saw @ChebyshevII PE PMP pull out the trick ball, so he reached into his bag and found a ball with an arrow too. He failed to notice the word "RIGHT", which was stamped on the other side. With a mighty swing, and a good one at that, he fired his ball right at the pin, but when the ball reached it's peak, it switched directions and went right into the trees, hitting a hornets nest and knocking it to the ground. Unaware, @EyehatethePEexam PE ventured into the woods to find his ball, but all he found were some angry hornets.

@Dothracki PE was on hole #7, and stood at -1 and was in good shape to survive. He lined up his birdie putt and focused, trying to ignore the paramedics wheeling @EyehatethePEexam PE 's body off the course. He also didn't notice the "frag grenade" ball that had been launched 150 yards away. @Dothracki PE had made his last birdie.

@EyehatethePEexam PE was lynched by the town. He was a regular townie.
@Dothracki PE was nightkilled by the mafia.

Remaining players are:

@BlueBlueprintPE , @ChebyshevII PE PMP , @MeowMeow PE , @txjennah PE , @RBHeadge PE , @jean15paul_PE , @blybrook PE , @squaretaper LIT AF PE , @JayKay PE , @beccabun PE , @djl PE , @Spitfire6532

Last edited:
Somehow still alive. Hour before training. Need to get that vote in.

@DLD PE I vote for @blybrook PE because I don't think bears should be allowed in polite society. And golfing is considered polite society. I don't even think the bear PAID the course fees! OR THEY EVEN HAVE THUMBS TO HOLD THE CLUB. HOW IS BLY SWINGING THE CLUB?

@Dothracki PE was on hole #7, and stood at -1 and was in good shape to survive. He lined up his birdie putt and focused, trying to ignore the paramedics wheeling @EyehatethePEexam PE 's body off the course. He also didn't notice the "frag grenade" ball that had been launched 150 yards away. @Dothracki PE had made his last birdie.

Yay! I can add to the 5 or so birdies I've ever gotten. Only if I get lucky to hit the green on a par 3. I've made it for a birdie on par 4s but have not yet made it. At least on my own and not playing scramble.

Also great pun!

Somehow still alive. Hour before training. Need to get that vote in.

@DLD PE I vote for @blybrook PE because I don't think bears should be allowed in polite society. And golfing is considered polite society. I don't even think the bear PAID the course fees! OR THEY EVEN HAVE THUMBS TO HOLD THE CLUB. HOW IS BLY SWINGING THE CLUB?
The claws do wonders for keeping a grip on things. Haven't you ever watched us bears lumber around, we've got a natural swing...

And who said golf was a polite game? Always hitting defenseless balls downwind and forewarning others they're coming by yelling "Fore". This course is in the woods, I've got natural birthright to be here, cause bears $h!* in the woods.

@DLD PE I post a retaliatory vote for @JayKay PE as she's just trying to get rid of another townie.

Day1/Night1

@ChebyshevII PE PMP stared down the tree-lined fairway of the 6th hole, his grip tight on the driver as got ready to tee off. The rules were quite simple: Win or go home. Players were divided into two tribes, and the player with the highest score would be kicked out. After a giant Redwood had fallen on a few unfortunate players, the Townie Tribe outnumbered their opponents in terms of players and trick/specialty golf balls, but the Mafia Tribe had armed themselves with explosive golf balls.

@ChebyshevII PE PMP was +2 for the day, and couldn't afford another bogey. He reached into his bag and pulled out a white ball with the simple markings of an arrow and the word "STRAIGHT" stamped on it. Curious, he teed it up, and took a nervous swing. After a poor hit, he expected to hear the ball ricochet off the trees, but the ball flew perfectly straight.

@EyehatethePEexam PE was +3 and had been chasing @ChebyshevII PE PMP all day. He didn't want to be kicked off, and needed an advantage. He saw @ChebyshevII PE PMP pull out the trick ball, so he reached into his bag and found a ball with an arrow too. He failed to notice the word "RIGHT", which was stamped on the other side. With a mighty swing, and a good one at that, he fired his ball right at the pin, but when the ball reached it's peak, it switched directions and went right into the trees, hitting a hornets nest and knocking it to the ground. Unaware, @EyehatethePEexam PE ventured into the woods to find his ball, but all he found were some angry hornets.

@EyehatethePEexam PE was lynched by the town. He was a regular townie.
@Dothracki PE was nightkilled by the mafia.

Remaining players are:

@BlueBlueprintPE , @ChebyshevII PE PMP , @MeowMeow PE , @txjennah PE , @RBHeadge PE , @jean15paul_PE , @blybrook PE , @squaretaper LIT AF PE , @JayKay PE , @beccabun PE , @djl PE , @Spitfire6532
@EyehatethePEexam PE see never vote for me I told ya I am in.....to this maf buizznezz lol anyways sorry man

Back