EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can a ghost vote? It is a serious question, I am not playing newbie card as some accuse me of but genuinely want to know, to not break a tie next time and ghost comes back to haunt me.
We can't vote. I added all the ghosts so Duran knew it was a ghost vote and wouldn't count on the final tally.

We can't vote. I added all the ghosts so Duran knew it was a ghost vote and wouldn't count on the final tally.
Sorry for yesterday, I had a feeling you are a mafia since you were too silent. Did Duran reveal if you were a townie or a maf (forgot), so again one more question, when someone is voted out, is it revealed if maf or townie? or we wait until the end of the game?

one more question, when someone is voted out, is it revealed if maf or townie? or we wait until the end of the game?
If a person is voted out by the town during the day, their role is revealed.
If a person is nightkilled by the mafia, their role remains secret.

They way I like to think about it is:
Day lynching are done publicly. I envision a mob in the town square.
Nightkills are done secretly. I imagine the mafia sneaking into a bedroom while everyone is asleep.

Sorry for yesterday, I had a feeling you are a mafia since you were too silent. Did Duran reveal if you were a townie or a maf (forgot), so again one more question, when someone is voted out, is it revealed if maf or townie? or we wait until the end of the game?
Roles of people lynched by the town are revealed. Roles of people murdered by the mafia are not revealed. That makes it a little harder on the mafia since they wont know if they killed a Cop or Doctor.

If a person is voted out by the town during the day, their role is revealed.
If a person is nightkilled by the mafia, their role remains secret.

They way I like to think about it is:
Day lynching are done publicly. I envision a mob in the town square.
Nightkills are done secretly. I imagine the mafia sneaking into a bedroom while everyone is asleep.
Better than my explanation.

Back