EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hypothetically, if @jean15paul_PE were mafia, they would know that @structurenole15 was also mafia. It would be very logical for jean to then explain away a potential strategic mistake made by nole. If we determine that nole is mafia, I think there's a high likelihood jean is as well. I like the potential to bag two mafiosos.

For this reason, @DuranDuran PE I vote for @structurenole15
I can't speak for @jean15paul_PE (I don't have a read on him at the moment), but I know that I'm not mafia.

At least, if I am, then someone left me out of the mafia thread at the start of the game lmao

@jean15paul_PE I get it, but the reason I think he's maf is because I'm town and he's all over me. If he's maf, he obviously know I'm town and will use what he can to out townies. It's the best indication I have right now as to who is mafia, since I'm not getting anything else very strongly right now.
That being said, your I can't disprove your logic or combat your quasi-accusation with anything other than this- I am a vanilla townie. Do with that what you will.

New reads:

Maf+++
Maf++ djl (voted for by Doth, then Doth got nightkilled)
Maf+
Maf Morph (Broke a tie away from djl to keep djl from being lynched)
Neutral
Town
Town+ RB
Town++
Town+++

Also @djl PE you're the one that tried messaging me getting mad for accusing you. (No, I'm not sharing that message because that's a rule)

New reads:

Maf+++
Maf+
Neutral
Town
Town+ RB
Town++
Town+++

Also @djl PE you're the one that tried messaging me getting mad for accusing you. (No, I'm not sharing that message because that's a rule)
Interesting theory about djl and morph, there could be something there. Love the message accusation, it's getting spicy in here🌶️

Only question I have, isnt RB atleast Town++, maybe even Town+++? Why would mafia kill one of their own in the first place? Maf couldn't have known the doctor was going to save him. Doesn't get much townier than that.

I can't disagree with your hypothesis @djl PE , except to say that I'm a townie.... Edit... Oh wait that was @Spitfire6532. Regardless

The other thing I'll add is that @structurenole15 has shown the tendency to come in hot over the past round or two. So he's acting like I'd expect him to act. That doesn't mean he's not mafia. It just means that he isn't increasing my suspicion of him.

At this point my biggest concern is that all 3 of us are townies, and we're providing cover for the mafia to fly under the radar.

Last edited:
I think most of the questions have been answered to be clear. You can PM anyone and anytime for any reason. So feel free to participates in side conversations, privately pick peoples brains, tell lies :) , etc. (We have played some rounds where no PM-ing was allow and it's an interesting change to the dynamic.)

After you're dead you're not allowed to reveal your role.

There's some grey area about what you can reveal after you're dead. The rules specifically say that you can Well it looks like they were changed at some point. (Vets rarely read the whole rule post because it rarely changes.) Rule 2 used to apply to everyone dead or alive. So dead players could still participate, speculate, post their reads, etc. @DuranDuran PE can you clarify? But there's some grey area between speculating and revealing your role. I would generally still post my opinions. But if I knew something as fact, I treat it like that info died with me. Some people don't post anything after they are dead.
1638990719257.png
@jean15paul_PE it's been my understanding in recent mafia rounds that after you're dead, you may not publicly or privately reveal your role. If you're dead, you may speculate/post reads regarding other players' roles if you wish, as long as you don't state your role. For example, if you were nightkilled and you tell someone (private or public) you were the doctor. That would be a clear breach of the rules. Some players will go as far to strictly post "ghost" icons after they die, to keep in spirit of the game. Our rules aren't as strict. I think the point of allowing speculation after you're dead is to keep interested among the eliminated players and keep it interesting and social for everyone, since this is more of a social game of Mafia, instead of some strict tourney rules format.

At this point my biggest concern is that all 3 of us are townies, and we're providing cover for the mafia to fly under the radar
I think this is very likely. Like I said, I only have 1 (one) reason to vote the way I did- because I am a townie and @structurenole15 is all over me. And sometimes people who vote for townies are mafia.

My PM to struc was not "getting mad," I was making a joke to hopefully sway his opinion but he has his heels dug in. Which is fine.

I don't know if I have accused him of being maf, but if I have, the words were stronger than my actual feeling, which at this point is a slight lean for the reasoning I listed above.

🤷‍♂️

I would not be the least bit surprised if the maf PM is giggling because we are doing their dirty work but I don't have anything else to go off of.

Interesting theory about djl and morph, there could be something there. Love the message accusation, it's getting spicy in here🌶️

Only question I have, isnt RB atleast Town++, maybe even Town+++? Why would mafia kill one of their own in the first place? Maf couldn't have known the doctor was going to save him. Doesn't get much townier than that.
The amount of +'s mean jack shit.

But if it makes you feel better:

Definitely Maf:
Probably Maf: djl (voted for by Doth, then Doth got nightkilled)
Maybe Maf: Morph (Broke a tie away from djl to keep djl from being lynched)
Neutral
Maybe Town:
Probably Town: RB
Definitely Town:

it's getting spicy in here🌶️
a-little-bit-spicy-black-guy.gif

New reads:

Maf+++
Maf+
Neutral
Town
Town+ RB
Town++
Town+++
I am not a maf! I broke that tie because djl wrote congrats when I posted that I passed the PE exam :D you guys are giving me too much credits, I still have no clue how to play this game I am just throwing things randomly here! I just hope I didn't save a maf, you are making me doubt now?!

@djl PE look me in the eye and say you are a townie.

I am not a maf! I broke that tie because djl wrote congrats when I posted that I passed the PE exam :D you guys are giving me too much credits, I still have no clue how to play this game I am just throwing things randomly here! I just hope I didn't save a maf, you are making me doubt now?!

I, DJL PE, am a vanilla towndog.

Congrats on passing the PE exam! (for future reference next time I'm a player)

Latest posts

Back