EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ughhhhhh I hate to do this..... because morphe, I love you.....BUT I find it really sus that you changed your vote last minute, and because of tj's reason. Plus, I can't ignore RB's read. Also, I know you are super clever, and I think you are playing dumb right now. If you are not mafia, I am very sorry.
@DuranDuran PE I vote @morphe83 PE

Ughhhhhh I hate to do this..... because morphe, I love you.....BUT I find it really sus that you changed your vote last minute, and because of tj's reason. Plus, I can't ignore RB's read. Also, I know you are super clever, and I think you are playing dumb right now. If you are not mafia, I am very sorry.
Well...you ruined my tiebreaker announcement and you plotted to set me up last round. I'm not voting for you, but you're on my list...

All our Spam time together you just throw it just like that in a single post and the worst you know deep down in your heart I am innocent :( 😢😭😢😭

tenor (8).gif
ALL

Last edited:
Can a ghost vote? It is a serious question, I am not playing newbie card as some accuse me of but genuinely want to know, to not break a tie next time and ghost comes back to haunt me.
A ghost can vote, but they will be shunned by polite society for trying to confuse the mod.

Back