EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone has to do this...

@txjennah PE , are you maf?

@BlueBlueprint_PE , are you maf?

@SaltySteve PE ,are you maf?

@RBHeadge PE ,are you maf?

@NikR_PE , are you maf?

@ChebyshevII PE ,are you maf?

@squaretaper LIT AF PE are you maf?

@djl PE are you maf?

@beccabun PE are you maf?

@Dothracki PE ,are you maf?

@chart94 ,are you maf?

@harshaPEAZ ,are you maf?

@EyehatethePEexam PE are you maf?
@DuranDuran PE has not punished me with a special role this round...

sooo... who can help with the math? i'm no good at the common core stuff... (i refuse to call it math) ...
Mr-Incredible-math-gif.gif

I failed at voting yesterday, my bad. I got busy cleaning up the garage and getting wood from Lowes. I'm having a couple people over tonight to make giant Jenga sets with holes Jell-O shot cups.

That being said, I'm going to go ahead and cast a random vote now before I forget.

@DuranDuran PE I vote for @NikR_PE. Subject to change if new info comes to light.

Attachments

• 224773150_4490043061041006_4081575708412289737_n.jpg
    224773150_4490043061041006_4081575708412289737_n.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 4
After running the randomizer, the mod chooses. Write up will be in the morning, but for now:

@EyehatethePEexam PE was lynched by the town. HE/THEY was a regular townie.

Would the Troublemaker like to stir up some trouble? If so, let the mod know!
Fixt. And I wasn't just a regular townie...I was spectacular at being average.

Day 1/Night 1:

One by one, the students got off the bus: TxJennah, BlueBlueprint, SaltySteve, RBHeadge, Nik_R, Chebyshevll, SquareTaper, DJL, BeccaBun, Dothracki, Chart94, HarshaPEAZ, Jean15Paul and EyehatethePExam.

The students were ushered into the auditorium of Woodchipper High School, home of “The Mulch.” “Welcome, class!”, boomed the enthusiastic lady on stage. “I’m Headmaster @JayKay PE . You will be our guests for the next several weeks. First, a few rules to get you acquainted”:
  • Raise your hand and wait until you are called on speak. Other than that, only speak when spoken to
  • Identification tags are to be worn at all times. Each tag will have your schedule. You may be stopped at anytime by any teacher. If your location does not match your schedule, you may be punished via detention (or for second or more offenses be sent to “the playground”).
  • The high school is joined by the middle and elementary schools via corridors, but teachers and students must get to class using the sidewalks outside. Only elementary students are allowed to use the corridors.
  • High school students will be happy to help with lessons and homework. They usually appreciate cryptocurrency, cigarettes or Xbox points as compensation.
  • It is recommended you do NOT consort with the elementary kids. You’ve been warned.
The students were dismissed to class. First was common core math, which most of the students struggled with. “I don’t know why the answer I gave for this problem was counted wrong”, complained @djl PE . “I got the right answer!” “It doesn’t matter if you got it right if you don’t DO it correctly”, said @harshaPEAZ . “You were supposed to draw 4 rows of 6, not 6 rows of 4. I agree it’s ridiculous though.”

CommonCore.png

“Everything about this is bulls***!”, exclaimed @txjennah PE . I mean, there can’t be a missing dollar, right? Everyone eyed the problem she was struggling with:

Three guests check into a hotel room. The manager says the bill is $30, so each guest pays $10. Later the manager realizes the bill should only have been $25. To rectify this, he gives the bellhop $5 as five one-dollar bills to return to the guests.

On the way to the guests' room to refund the money, the bellhop realizes that he cannot equally divide the five one-dollar bills among the three guests. As the guests are not aware of the total of the revised bill, the bellhop decides to just give each guest $1 back and keep $2 as a tip for himself, and proceeds to do so.

As each guest got $1 back, each guest only paid $9, bringing the total paid to $27. The bellhop kept $2, which when added to the $27, comes to $29. So if the guests originally handed over $30, what happened to the remaining $1?

The bell rang before anyone could figure it out, so the students proceeded to art class. “Wait, has anyone seen @EyehatethePEexam PE ?”, asked @jean15paul_PE . @JayKay PE walked in behind everyone confirmed everyone else was present. “I will be teaching the art class,” she began. “But just to let you know, @EyehatethePEexam PE was caught using the restroom without a restroom pass. She has been sent to the “playground” to play with the Children of the Corridor. I doubt you will ever see her again. I suggest you all heed the rules here.” She turned to @NikR_PE . "It seems the children have stolen the MIG wire we need for the welders. Please go to the playground and get it back."

@NikR_PE ventured out to the playground, but it was getting difficult to see in the dark. A 3rd grader jumped out from behind the bushes. "You want to play?", he asked. "No, said Nik_R. Do you have any wire?" "WE want to play with YOU!" Nik_R felt the hair rise on his neck. "Uh, ummm, I thought you were playing with @EyehatethePEexam PE ! "We've already played with her. We want someone else to play with." A lifeless head rolled toward Nik and stopped at his feet. Soon, other kids circled in, their bright eyed excited faces and intentions unmistakable. No one heard his screams as they proceeded to hack away at his body.

@EyehatethePEexam PE was lynched by the town. She was a regular townie.

@NikR_PE was nightkilled by the mafia. He was the town troublemaker.

Remaining players are: @txjennah PE , @BlueBlueprint_PE , @SaltySteve PE , @RBHeadge PE , @ChebyshevII PE , @squaretaper LIT AF PE , @djl PE , @beccabun PE , @Dothracki PE , @chart94 , @harshaPEAZ , @jean15paul_PE

Last edited:
I failed at voting yesterday, my bad. I got busy cleaning up the garage and getting wood from Lowes. I'm having a couple people over tonight to make giant Jenga sets with holes Jell-O shot cups.

That being said, I'm going to go ahead and cast a random vote now before I forget.

@DuranDuran PE I vote for @NikR_PE. Subject to change if new info comes to light.
Your vote is null/voided since @NikR_PE was night killed.

"We've already played with her. We want someone else to play with." A lifeless head rolled toward Nik and stopped at his feet. Soon, other kids circled in, their bright eyed excited faces and intentions unmistakable. No one heard his screams as they proceeded to hack away at his body.
What kind of school did you go to @DuranDuran PE.

Back