EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The "feels like" heat index temp hit 110F in Louisiana this week :(
I think the actual temp was 95F, but we win (lose?) at humidity.

It's way too early in the summer for this foolishness.

I worked in Dallas for a bit too. I loved Dallas. It was hot, but more of a dry, comfortable heat. Houston was just plain hot and humid. I was at both locations in the middle of summer.
Oh nice! I don't think I've ever been at both locations back to back. It's just all hot to me :ROFLMAO:

Y'all remember the boy foster puppy? Met with his new family this weekend. He's YUUUUGE!

51246512957_4c332a2a08_c.jpg

Started from this:

51247465193_03c66e6198_c.jpg
BABY BLEP!

Here in the Midwest it's 81 degrees with a heat index of.......81 degrees. :D Feels pretty good outside.
That is the one of the things I am loving out here. It'll be 90-degrees and I can wear leggings and things won't stick! The lower humidity is crazy! They say it gets 'humid' but...really not.

That is the one of the things I am loving out here. It'll be 90-degrees and I can wear leggings and things won't stick! The lower humidity is crazy! They say it gets 'humid' but...really not.
Yeah!!! Someone asked my husband the other day how he was doing with the ~~humidity~~ (I think it was all of 70-something degrees) and he was very amused. Meanwhile, last week when I was home, I was trying to go for a run....82 degrees at 8 AM, heat index was already 92 degrees! hahahah.

Back