EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ummm....not really lol. Trying to tell us could have been a subtle hint such as, "I'm pretty sure I won't be saved by anyone." But that might have been too much info. I dunno lol. Ok nevermind you tried and we still killed you :cry:. It wasn't me!
I thought about that ... but yeah, figured it might have been too much and didn't want to break any rules ... :cautious:

No rulebreaking to reveal your role when you are alive when done properly. Only if you are nightkilled and you reveal your role would you break a rule.
true ... but also figured if i revealed too much this early if i wasn't lynched by the town i'd just end up being nightkilled.. so.. not much benefit there.

true ... but also figured if i revealed too much this early if i wasn't lynched by the town i'd just end up being nightkilled.. so.. not much benefit there.
This is kinda why I like the no PM rule. It really requires you to think long-term about stuff and be super sneaky on both sides. It why it was much more 'balanced' with the mafia vs. townie game, since the townies really need to work hard to outwit each other.

It's also why I was killed first round/night whenever we played it because I suck at being sneaky.

not puppy pictures ... but a bit of an engineering feat in moving (temporarily) a 30+ foot, 23kip clock tower so we can install a 30-ft deep sewer main tie-in just below the clock-tower location. the first picture was taken from the top of the parking garage a couple blocks away. the second picture is it's new temporary location until we are done with the work. at which point we will move it back (and demo the concrete pad)....

1620846147345.jpeg1620846454006.png

Not true. Even if you came out and said, "I'm the doc, don't kill me!" and got nightkilled, that's still a benefit to the town. Instead of the town killing you, they would have killed someone else... and that someone else could have been a maf. No guarantee. But between the two options: (1) town kills the doc and mafia kills a townie or (2) town kills someone else who might be mafia and then maf kills the doc. Option 2 is better for the town.

Not true. Even if you came out and said, "I'm the doc, don't kill me!" and got nightkilled, that's still a benefit to the town. Instead of the town killing you, they would have killed someone else... and that someone else could have been a maf. No guarantee. But between the two options: (1) town kills the doc and mafia kills a townie or (2) town kills someone else who might be mafia and then maf kills the doc. Option 2 is better for the town.
Well at least now the benefit to the Cop is that any investigations that come back not-reg, will be maf. But, with no PMs, this knowledge is restricted to the cop, so.... it def makes it tougher for a townie win!

Except that one time I had everyone convinced I was the cop...because I didn't vote for @vhab49_PE when they got dog-piled killed. But I was maf. And I felt super bad.

Back