EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was fast! I got my paperwork in 3 weeks ago and they haven't even cashed my check yet. I'm fully expecting to have to edit the experience section- my colleague is on revision 3 and turned his in in January.
I had our secretary to send in my letter and check last week while I was in Hawaii. It took a week to get registered. With that said I had a lot of back and forth on experience with the state when I originally applied to sit for the exam back in 2019. I think once that's all done, it's just a matter of getting the results back after you take the exam and paying the $140 in TN.

I had our secretary to send in my letter and check last week while I was in Hawaii. It took a week to get registered. With that said I had a lot of back and forth on experience with the state when I originally applied to sit for the exam back in 2019. I think once that's all done, it's just a matter of getting the results back after you take the exam and paying the $140 in TN.
Ah, we don't require pre-qualification to take the exam. I passed the exam, now I have to prove that I'm experienced enough for the initials.

It's been a couple weeks but I wanted to drop by and let you guy's know that I PASSED! Hawaii was great but it was that much better after I got the results back.

View attachment 21501

When does the next round start cause I'm definitely in.
Congrats buddy! Good work :)

I am out for a week, since my life has been very busy recently.

Okay. This is who I have playing so far: @MadamPirate PE, @SaltySteve PE, @beccabun PE, @EyehatethePEexam, @ChebyshevII PE, @RBHeadge PE, and @Dothracki PE

Said they were out due to life beating them down: @NikR_PE, @Roarbark, and @harshaPEAZ

Any other takers on a round starting (most likely) on Tuesday morning, so I can get my thoughts together? @BlueBlueprint_PE, @txjennah PE, @chart94, @tj_PE, @Unintended Max P.E. (MY BIFFLE), @squaretaper LIT AF PE (MY OTHER BIFFLE), @DuranDuran (MY LOWER INTESTINE BIFFLE)

Okay. This is who I have playing so far: @MadamPirate PE, @SaltySteve PE, @beccabun PE, @EyehatethePEexam, @ChebyshevII PE, @RBHeadge PE, and @Dothracki PE

Said they were out due to life beating them down: @NikR_PE, @Roarbark, and @harshaPEAZ

Any other takers on a round starting (most likely) on Tuesday morning, so I can get my thoughts together? @BlueBlueprint_PE, @txjennah PE, @chart94, @tj_PE, @Unintended Max P.E. (MY BIFFLE), @squaretaper LIT AF PE (MY OTHER BIFFLE), @DuranDuran (MY LOWER INTESTINE BIFFLE)
I'm in

Back