EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I so wanted to play but as soon as I am back at work they threw stuff at me for being a town fool and told me my place lol.... I might have to sit this one out.... :(  

It looks like we have at least 14 players. It's probably too late in the week to start now, so let's start on Monday.

I need a theme, preferably something gifable. Any suggestions? 

In:

@beccabun PE   @DuranDuran   @LyceeFruit PE   @Dothracki PE   @NikR_PE   @txjennah PE   @chart94@MadamPirate PE   @JayKay PE   @squaretaper LIT AF PE  @EyehatethePEexam  @SaltySteve  @Roarbark  

@vhab49_PE

@jean15paul_PE, would you play if we start Monday?
It's going to be difficult to top your gif-heavy "Pirates" theme, but I'm sure you're up for the challenge.

Gifs are most readily obtained from popular movies/games/shows, so I'll try to think of a few that could be tied into a mafia-related theme:

Tombstone

Pet Cemetery

The Hunger Games

The Oregon Trail (plenty of ways to die, but not sure how well you can obtain gifs)

Grand Theft Auto

Mardi Gras (I guess since it's approaching, and there's usually drama surrounding it)

Maybe a Bobby Flay charcoal vs gas grilling showdown?  Or some other kind of cooking contest.  Wait, didn't we do a baking contest a year ago?  Oh wait, that was a knitting contest.  Ok I'm done lol.

It's going to be difficult to top your gif-heavy "Pirates" theme, but I'm sure you're up for the challenge.

Gifs are most readily obtained from popular movies/games/shows, so I'll try to think of a few that could be tied into a mafia-related theme:

Tombstone

Pet Cemetery

The Hunger Games

The Oregon Trail (plenty of ways to die, but not sure how well you can obtain gifs)

Grand Theft Auto

Mardi Gras (I guess since it's approaching, and there's usually drama surrounding it)

Maybe a Bobby Flay charcoal vs gas grilling showdown?  Or some other kind of cooking contest.  Wait, didn't we do a baking contest a year ago?  Oh wait, that was a knitting contest.  Ok I'm done lol.
As much as I want to lean away from outright deaths... I'm thinking this is the winner right here.

tenor.gif

With a hunger games round, now I'm wondering if I should try out some new rules involving team play. I'll look into the options.... tomorrow. I'm about to be in another all-day meeting.

Last edited by a moderator:
With a hunger games round, now I'm wondering if I should try out some new rules involving team play. I'll look into the options.... tomorrow. I'm about to be in another all-day meeting.
In Hunger Games, the tributes all seemed to have a specialty (ability or weapon).

Maybe at one point (this round or one in the future) we could experiment using a round where every player has some kind of special role?  Just a thought.

Back