EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I don't like change :rolleyes: lol anyways I am not even getting notifications if anyone replies to me...what is all that about. when I refreshed thats when I saw your comment.
It appears that all of the previous followed content and notification preferences are completely different. So we're all starting from scratch kinda.

Last edited:
Yeah, I don't think @jean15paul_PE has ever been... less... excited?

I'm going to have to update my avatar. Besides it looking fuzzy, blinky doesn't blink. Can I still use blinky if he doesn't blink.
I never liked how many people connected my gif avatar to .... phallic-ness. So I kinda wanted to change it anyway... to something that I created instead of something that I borrowed via Google image search anyway. The only problem is that the stuff I do for work is IP. So I need to do an FEA project for fun. Any suggestions?

I never liked how many people connected my gif avatar to .... phallic-ness. So I kinda wanted to change it anyway... to something that I created instead of something that I borrowed via Google image search anyway. The only problem is that the stuff I do for work is IP. So I need to do an FEA project for fun. Any suggestions?
fatigue analysis of a tubular member subjected to axial cyclic load. Crap!! That's even more phallic.

Last edited:
Lol, girls forum was deleted/I can't get in; but I got notifications that my threads in there were deleted due to a 'security breach'. Idk. Also my avatar is looking weird? Like, it has a black background, why the weirdness?

I guess as long as the posting works...but I'm not going to lie, I liked the last update and how it handled quoting (by fading out over a couple lines). I think this update is back to the status quo, which prob means blocks of text if quoting longer posts.

I definitely do not enjoy this aesthetic & functionality at all.
Like it would actively make me not visit as often.

Back