EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I f***ed up on day 2 when I tried to submit a last second vote to save fellow mafia @NikR_PE, but it was too late anyway. I exposed myself and didn't even get the save. But no one seemed to notice for a day or so. 

When people started voting for me on day... whatever day that was... I lied to @tj_PE and @blybrook PE that I was the doc. I think I might have actually convinced both of them, but it got back to @RBHeadge PE who knew who the real doc was and he turned the voting block against me (I'm assuming). Hence all the last minute votes that came in against me. Fellow mafia @Roarbark astutely voted against me, and gained RB's trust.

That one was fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
I f***ed up on day 2 when I tried to submit a last minute vote to save fellow mafia NikR, but it was too late anyway. I exposed myself and didn't even get the save. But no one seemed to notice for a day or so. 

When people started voting for me on day... whatever day that was... I lied to TJ and Bly that I was the doc. I think I might have actually convinced both of them, but it got back to RB who knew who the real doc was and he turned the voting block against me. Hence all the last minute votes that came in against me. Fellow mafia Roar astutely voted for me, and gained RB's trust.

That one was fun.
Lol Tj was the doc.

I seriously thought this game wasn't going to be fun since cheby was night killed rnd 1 and madam was lynched rnd 2.

Final vote was:

@JayKay PE (salty, roar)

@SaltySteve (rb, jk)

----

After thorough deliberation among the townsfolk and the town elders, it was decided a coin flip would be sufficient to determine the fates of the accused.

The town ended up lynching @JayKay PE

She was a regular townie.

----

During the night:

@RBHeadge PE Was killed by the serial killer.

@SaltySteve Was killed by mafia.

----

The remaining player is @Roarbark.

They were...

Mafia 
Outstanding work.

So yeah, if anyone has any thoughts I don't mind feedback.

Thanks for working with me even though I fudged up a few times. I appreciate it.

I f***ed up on day 2 when I tried to submit a last second vote to save fellow mafia @NikR_PE, but it was too late anyway. I exposed myself and didn't even get the save. But no one seemed to notice for a day or so. 

When people started voting for me on day... whatever day that was... I lied to @tj_PE and @blybrook PE that I was the doc. I think I might have actually convinced both of them, but it got back to @RBHeadge PE who knew who the real doc was and he turned the voting block against me (I'm assuming). Hence all the last minute votes that came in against me. Fellow mafia @Roarbark astutely voted against me, and gained RB's trust.

That one was fun.

Lol Tj was the doc.

Damn, she play dumb REALLY well.

She never told me, even after I was dead! lol
Well played @tj_PE... well played

I don't know if this round could have been any more balanced than that!
Hard to say, with 2 mafia dying so early AND cop and tracker dying so early.

I'm really sorry @JayKay PE. I was PMing with Roar and he really convinced me that it was you.
@JayKay PE Heck, I might have voted you even if I was town 😕, you did seem like you were playing a little different this round. I thought you were SK.

Outstanding work.
Thank you Godfather.
6a0133f3a4072c970b014e87f47b67970d-800wi

Back