EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True. All results are null and void.
Last night I sent a command to night kill "TJ", and Mafia goons whacked txj instead. If that had been played as it should, only TJ should have died last night, leaving 5 today, with txj still in it. 

It was the sk that targeted txj and the mafia that targeted tj.

Same people would've died, just who killed them was different.

Probably shouldn't have done that first thing in the morning, but I didn't want to make anyone wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was the that targeted txj and the mafia that targeted tj.

Same people would've died, just who killed them was different.
Ah!!! Results are no long null and void! 
giphy.gif

Re: null and void.

Glad to hear that it was just a mix up with who targeted who.

That being said, can you void the results? Colorado scored the game-winning touchdown on 5th down in 1990 against Missouri, because the refs screwed up the down marker on the field. That helped them get the national championship that year. But no one voided the results after the fact. 

😄

#ImJustSaying

And don't get me started on the missed pass interference call against the Saints!!!! 🤬

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I'd just like to point out the ball during the immaculate reception was still in play. That's a fact, jack.

Re: null and void.

Glad to hear that it was just a mix up with who targeted who.

That being said, can you void the results? Colorado scored the game-winning touchdown on 5th down in 1990 against Missouri, because the refs screwed up the down marker on the field. That helped them get the national championship that year. But no one voided the results after the fact. 

😄

#ImJustSaying

And don't get me started on the missed pass interference call against the Saints!!!! 🤬
Or you could change your name to saltyJean

Back