EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So.  Uh.  I'm still down for modding/starting the new round today, but I'm not sure with how the site is (not updating/showing replies to thread, not allowing reactions, etc.).  As of right now, these are the players:

@ChebyshevII PE, @MadamPirate PE, @NikR_PE, @txjennah PE, @DuranDuran, @tj_PE, @jean15paul_PE, @Dothracki, @squaretaper LIT AF PE, @RBHeadge PE, @Roarbark, @Audi driver, P.E., @SaltySteve, and @LyceeFruit PE

If I can get a majority decision, that'll help, but I'd much prefer to push off starting a game when the site is responding like it usually does (where I can easily check if there were updates to the thread/can see notifications on mobile).

Let me know thoughts.

so i've gotten notification there were were 2 new posts here. and that @JayKay PE mentioned me. but i can't see them. and the homepage says that the last post in this forum was 430p est on Friday by @ChebyshevII PE - ignoring JK, FishGuy and new friend @Dothracki.

again, wtaf.

Back