EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay.  An update so I don't need to go through multiple pages.  Currently sitting at 12 confirmed players.

Yay-I'm Playing because you're an awesome person!

@ChebyshevII PE, @MadamPirate PE, @NikR_PE, @txjennah PE, @DuranDuran, @tj_PE, @jean15paul_PE, @Dothracki, @squaretaper LIT AF PE, @RBHeadge PE, @Roarbark, and @Audi driver, P.E. (because we're the same person, so if I'm playing so are they!!!! :)  )

No-I hate you and I'm not playing because you're smelly *cries*

@vhab49_PE and @blybrook PE

Refuses to pick up phone (aka: haven't responded yet)

@ChaosMuppetPE, @chart94, @leggo PE, @SaltySteve, @civilrobot, and @Supe

(If you don't respond by Monday morning, no biggie, it's cool and I never want to force someone into killing someone else)

'New number, who dis?'...meaning, I am not sure if you're playing 😗

@LyceeFruit PE
Im in!

i ask people if they're maf. we all have roles to play lol
I will clarify, I typically vote blind the first day or two. Once patterns emerge, then I base my votes off of that. I don't keep an Excel spreadsheet though. As much as I enjoy this game, I think breaking it down in a spreadsheet will break my spirit. I certainly appreciate others who do so though, lol.

Okay.  Another update so I don't need to go through multiple pages. 

Currently sitting at 14 (!!!!!) confirmed players.  Feel free to invite more people if they don't usually play games/come into this part of the forum.  Let them know I like telling stories!

Yay-I'm playing because I want to see where you're going with this...

@ChebyshevII PE@MadamPirate PE@NikR_PE@txjennah PE@DuranDuran@tj_PE@jean15paul_PE@Dothracki@squaretaper LIT AF PE@RBHeadge PE@Roarbark@Audi driver, P.E. (because we're the same person, so if I'm playing so are they!!!!  :)  ), @SaltySteve, and @LyceeFruit PE

No-I'm not playing because I think I see where you're going with this...

@vhab49_PE@blybrook PE, and @Supe (aka: Bobby Hill aficionado). 

Haven't responded-I have to get my eyeglasses checked because I didn't even know I was supposed to see

@ChaosMuppetPE@chart94@leggo PE, and @civilrobot

(If you don't respond by Monday morning, no biggie, it's cool and I never want to force someone into killing someone else)

Last edited by a moderator:
You know exactly what you did!

We can't all be like @RBHeadge PE, who is somehow on a whole 'nother level, but who decides to play with us plebeians.
His algorithms prove quite useful in the right hands...that is, if you can figure them out.

tenor.gif

Back