EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, he said real live prevented him from reading the hundreds of paragraphs per day that get posted in their games.
Fursh. I mean, goofing off with you all once in a while is one thing. I logged in to the championship for 2 days and I was thinking..."don't these people have jobs/work to do?"

Yeah, he said real life prevented him from reading the hundreds of paragraphs per day that get posted in their games.
I tried to keep up with the game until RB dropped out. TBH I was glad he did cause reading all that was time consuming and emotionally draining. Like watching reality TV, it sucked.

The last mafia member might be the hardest to find.  Cheby has been so quiet you can't read into anything he says, RoarBark avoids suspicion well, and Lycee might as well be a professional poker player.
i brought this over  from page 354 since i was directed to go there and this is all there is from @DuranDuran

Apparently my brain thinks it is monday, and that @JayKay PE forgot to start the new round of maf. 

I tired.
Due to a sudden new workload I might actually use Sunday to kinda plan out what could happen this round.

Of course, that will all be changed by Monday evening, but who knows?

i just spent an hour going over the comments i made on a design package from a senior engineer. 

according to their PM (who I called 1st), this is their 1st design package for this client and 1st design package in years. and it showed. 😬     

i just spent an hour going over the comments i made on a design package from a senior engineer. 

according to their PM (who I called 1st), this is their 1st design package for this client and 1st design package in years. and it showed. 😬     
Ouch.

Due to a sudden new workload I might actually use Sunday to kinda plan out what could happen this round.

Of course, that will all be changed by Monday evening, but who knows?
Write it MadLib style.  Just fill in the blanks.

Back