EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The crew heads to Heathrow (airport). @MadamPirate PEbegged to stop at every book shop in the airport. Her pleads are met with denial. At the gate, they learn their next stop is cape Town. The gate agent calls for boarding and everyone proceeds to present their boarding passes and passports. @chart94notices @JayKay PEis whispering furiously to the agent. When it is his turn to enter the jet way, the agent slams the security door shut and slices him completely in half. @chart94was normal townsfolk and is no longer along for the ride. 

It was either that or an aggressive recline in a broken airplane seat

The passengers awaken as the cabin lights slowly turn to full bright. The person behind @ChebyshevII PE is annoyed because he's not putting his seat in the full upright position. @Dothracki nudges him to wake him up. He doesn't wake up. He was chloroformed in the night (assuming that kills you, i dont want to search whether it does or not LOL). 

@RBHeadge PE  any ideas?  Cheby and Madam traded jabs and now Cheby is gone but not sure if that implicates her. 
Yesterday was effectively a round reset. Began with 10 players including 2 mafia. But we don't know if we still had the doctor and/or cop.

Players, regardless of alignment aren't posting much. Not many (read: any) clues there. Of the four votes, at least two were dogpiles that didn't reveal anything new. And its possible that last night's vote won't reveal anything useful either.

The lack of conversation is hampering our efforts to flush out the mafia.

I propose that the remaining players post their current reads or something else that progresses the game. A lack of such post could be construed as a sign of being mafia.   

town++

town+

neutral

mafia+

I'm perfectly happy to change these tiers with further discussion.

Back