EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The group wanders to Shakespeare's globe. Romeo and Juliet is set for tonight. everyone takes their seats. There's a surprise opening act - an opera singer, seemingly booked especially for @JayKay PE's enjoyment. After they are serenaded (jaykay may or may not have sang along), the play begins. blah blah blah forbidden love, balconies, etc. Juliet fakes her death, then @NikR_PE comes onto stage in Romeo's garb??? (He had coordinated this with the hired actor) He falls cleverly into the role with no hiccups and takes the potion to fake his real death, hoping for a kiss from the lovely Juliet. Unfortunately, his faking of his real death started with actual hiccups, and ended up causing his real death. 

@NikR_PE was killed during the night/in front of everyone, but it was night time, ok? 

He falls cleverly into the role with no hiccups and takes the potion to fake his real death, hoping for a kiss from the lovely Juliet. Unfortunately, his faking of his real death started with actual hiccups, and ended up causing his real death. 
This is literary art. You must be a cunning linguist.

Also👻

I vote for a thousand roses to be sent to @tj_PE, because the opera singer was wonderful and sang "Der Hölle Rache", which was a wonderful aria to hear before someone died (since the aria itself is like 'you gotta kill this dude or I'ma disown you').  I feel like I need to do uber opera discussion again with tj.  It was good times.

Back