EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My response to @RBHeadge PE's "Post your reads or die" message, although it's manufactured on the spot.
I didn't mean for it to come off like that, but I certainly see how it came off like that. I'm merely trying to get a conversation going.

@Roarbark RB's reasoning for his vote for chart is giving me pause. Also, I don't think square has voted at all, but somehow he's on RB's neutral list.
I'm kind of confused why I keep on ending up on everyone's Mafia lists, but w/e
It's not personal. My mafia list right now is basically everyone who hasn't done an action inferring townie alignment minus @squaretaper LIT AF PE because he's perma-  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

HighConcernedCanadagoose-small.gif

The group instantly boards the train to stellenbosch for a day of wine tasting! They then transfer to the double decker tram with an open upstairs deck. Everyone gathers for a group picture at the back of the bus, the bus jerks forward and @squaretaper LIT AF PEfalls off the back, breaking their neck on the tracks. Noone tried to keep them from falling because they haven't been lit enough during the trip.

@squaretaper LIT AF PEwas mafia. 

I didn't mean for it to come off like that, but I certainly see how it came off like that. I'm merely trying to get a conversation going.
It's not personal. My mafia list right now is basically everyone who hasn't done an action inferring townie alignment minus @squaretaper LIT AF PE because he's perma-  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hehe, just tossing firewood on the conversational fire :)

Come to think of it, have all of the remaining players claimed townie or "not mafia" this round? Except square of course.
I don't think I claimed anything, though I'm happy to. All votes were dogpiles except today, so there haven't been any interesting vote situations to participate in...

*eats popcorn because it’s friday*
Not this again. 

The group instantly boards the train to stellenbosch for a day of wine tasting! They then transfer to the double decker tram with an open upstairs deck. Everyone gathers for a group picture at the back of the bus, the bus jerks forward and @squaretaper LIT AF PEfalls off the back, breaking their neck on the tracks. Noone tried to keep them from falling because they haven't been lit enough during the trip.

@squaretaper LIT AF PEwas mafia. 
Lit or literally die.

Mafia in stealth mode. 1-0 vote for mafia for LONG time, with no votes for anyone else.... I probably would have done the same as mafia, if Square is actually inactive.  

Back