EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I voted for Bly because I really didn't have much to go on.  Feel the same way today.  There's been some entertaining chatter about flights and pets, but not much useful info for townies (I'm on your side btw!) 

I've been in study mode, so not much contribution myself, but no special powers either so I was hoping if @jean15paul_PE was the cop the doc would save him again.  Without more clues the doctor is running blind.

I'm not going to bandwagon vote without good reason, but I'll try to check back before time is up to see if anything else comes up.
Sorry I thought this announced my townieness, but I'm posting it again to be clear.

Also my reads have been off (and I will re-iterate I've been super busy).  At the moment I suspect Chart and Square but we've heard nothing from Square.  Has he even logged in lately?

Pretty sure Vhab is townie.

You were the sixth and final person to vote for a mafia that night. IIRC, at the "peak" only 2-3 votes were needed to get the job done. Pile on votes don't prove or disprove anything.
They don't, but very interesting that I'm being assumed as Mafia + when there are more suspicious voting blocs in this game.  

Yesterday was effectively a round reset. Began with 10 players including 2 mafia. But we don't know if we still had the doctor and/or cop.

Players, regardless of alignment aren't posting much. Not many (read: any) clues there. Of the four votes, at least two were dogpiles that didn't reveal anything new. And its possible that last night's vote won't reveal anything useful either.

The lack of conversation is hampering our efforts to flush out the mafia.

I propose that the remaining players post their current reads or something else that progresses the game. A lack of such post could be construed as a sign of being mafia.   

town++

town+

neutral

mafia+

I'm perfectly happy to change these tiers with further discussion.
I can tell you I'm 100% not mafia. Trust me. 

I can say for sure that vhab is a townie. 

I wonder who our cop is? Are the cop and the doctor still alive? Maybe if the cop shows themselves, the doc can keep them safe?

They don't, but very interesting that I'm being assumed as Mafia + when there are more suspicious voting blocs in this game.  
Please share. 

Edit: Ehhhh, I accidentally hit post before I was done. Going to be revising this to actually add what I meant to post....

I've been busy and haven't paid too much attention, but IIRC it's been all dog piles, and no real information given. (As RB said.)

My response to @RBHeadge PE's "Post your reads or die" message, although it's manufactured on the spot.

Townie-Skinny
Vhab

Townie-Lite
MadamP
Duran

Neutral 
Roar
Doth
Square (AFK)
Txj

Mafia
No strong mafia suspects at the moment. No real voting data, no positive Maf tells.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back