EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jt.gif

Results:

RB

Ryan

scis

Paper

scis

Paper

pap

Rock

pap

Scissors

pap

Scissors

rock

Rock

rock

Paper

pap

Paper

pap

Rock

scis

Rock

rock

Rock

rock

Scissors

pap

Paper

pap

Rock

pap

Paper

pap

Scissors

scis

Paper

rock

Paper

rocl

Paper

scis

Rock

scis

Rock

scis

Rock

rock

Scissors

pap

Scissors

rock

Scissors

scis

Paper

scis

Rock

rock

Paper

pap

Rock

rock

Scissors

@tj_PE decided her house needed new furniture, and an brand new IKEA just opened in the next town over. She called all her best friends to meet her at IKEA, so they could help her pick out new furniture! 

First stop: Living Rooms! TJ definitely needed a new couch, and at least one recliner. The group fanned out, looking at fabric samples, ottomans, and throw pillows. A dust-up occurred between @RBHeadge PE and @DuranDuran, over who got to sit in the MUREN recliner. @RBHeadge PE got his butt in the seat first, and @DuranDuranshoved mightily but was unable to dislodge the fishy tush. Once @DuranDuran released the chair, it snapped forward, crushing @RBHeadge PE to death. A badge tumbled out of the greasy remains, with a small blood spatter. 

Oops!

@RBHeadge PE was lynched by the town, and was sadly not mafia - he was the cop. *whompwhomp*

Remaining players: @ChebyshevII PE @jean15paul_PE @ryankon518 @txjennah PE @JayKay PE @Audi driver, P.E. @chart94 @Roarbark @DuranDuran @vhab49_PE

(As a side note, all killings in flavor text do NOT denote any roles!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh. I was gonna ask, but assumed it meant he was normal town. Dammit people.  (Pre edit, it just said he was "not mafia")

Last edited by a moderator:
👻

@RBHeadge PE was lynched by the town, and was sadly not mafia - he was the cop. *whompwhomp*

My first reads:

Townie+++

Townie++

Townie+

neutral

mafia+

mafia++

•  
mafia+++

Other notes:

Players claiming townie without prompt: vhab, txjen

Players claiming townie with prompt: ryan, cheb, chart, jean, rbheadge

Players making no claims of alignment: roar, duran, jk

players named audi: audi

👻

Oh yeah, Mafia! Hello everyone!

I resent that you have time to come claim to not be mafia every game, but not actually play :( . I hope you have more time soon.

I wonder what @JayKay PE and @Audi driver, P.E. Playing at the same time does for game theory/victory odds of the different factions. Ya know, since they're mortal enemies.
False. Me and Audi are biffles. And might be he same person. Was that ever hashed our last time they played?!?!? 

@tj_PE decided her house needed new furniture, and an brand new IKEA just opened in the next town over. She called all her best friends to meet her at IKEA, so they could help her pick out new furniture! 

First stop: Living Rooms! TJ definitely needed a new couch, and at least one recliner. The group fanned out, looking at fabric samples, ottomans, and throw pillows. A dust-up occurred between @RBHeadge PE and @DuranDuran, over who got to sit in the MUREN recliner.
Good choice, this resonates with me. Earlier this month Mrs. Headge and I bought a new home. We settle in mid-August. It's a significant upgrade, so we've been doing a furniture shopping over the weekends. Oh a packing, lots and lots of packing on the nights and weekends.

Good choice, this resonates with me. Earlier this month Mrs. Headge and I bought a new home. We settle in mid-August. It's a significant upgrade, so we've been doing a furniture shopping over the weekends. Oh a packing, lots and lots of packing on the nights and weekends.
Mazel tov! My wife and I are looking for a house at the end of the year. A good moving company is worth the investment if you can't coerce your friends and family into helping. 

Back