EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kings gambit.  No I won't take the bait, even in any attempt of self preservation.

I'll go down as a regular townie with my finger pointed at RB.

How'd you know that that's always my opening move?
Just watched a 10 minute YouTube video on that. That's wild. My chess game is strictly reactionary. Which is why I suck.

In fairness, @MadamPirate PE hasn't logged on since before the game started
as TJ would say, suspish. 

I am not done with my deadlines. Instead I got a haircut, dropped food off at home, ate a package of milanos, and talked to a coworker about video games for 30 mins.

I am also not mafia this round :)  

RB: weak lean town
Duran: Def town
Cheb: weak lean town

Bly: Lean bear
JP: Lean mod.

No other leanings, I need more talking/have to actually read the discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay Morning review.  Got to do this quick since contractor and training is today (kill me).

Confused about Duran not retaliatory voting for me, but he's usually spot on for early game stuff.  Is Audi actually playing/are they a character?  Prob a townie, since it's audi, but knowing my luck they're actually mafia.  Uh.  Not liking that late vote from RBH, it was retaliatory but also super late in the day, and Salty seems to know stuff (since they weren't killed by the townies first round, I assume they're townie or JoAT).  Shit.  This is really hard to do when it's after stuff happened.

@jean15paul_PE, I vote for @RBHeadge PE this morning, because nobody is supposed to actually vote with me, which means they're prob mafia.

And I'm super sad @blybrook PE was killed.  You can't shoot bears!

Back