EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If square is not mafia, Salty has played us and has earned (as you just posted) a 2:2 tomorrow, 75% mafia win.
This seems pretty unlikely since Salty appeared to test Vhab based on prior info he could only have as JOAT. Although he was asking leading questions, which he didn't NECESSARILY need the prior info for. Still. 

@SaltySteve Just to be clear when you said earlier you cleared JP, you were talking about detecting motion on him, potentially explained by VHAB doctor visit? (I saw your post after that, developing this idea further. )

If square is mafia, then it gets weird. Theoretically we just find which of @Roarbark or @jean15paul_PE is lying since our claims directly conflict IF everything else is true. And yes, based on availability/specificity of info provided by JOATs JP is the most ambiguously investigated.

If square is not mafia, Salty has played us and has earned (as you just posted) a 2:2 tomorrow, 75% mafia win.
This seems pretty unlikely since Salty appeared to test Vhab based on prior info he could only have as JOAT. Although he was asking leading questions, which he didn't NECESSARILY need the prior info for. Still. 

@SaltySteve Just to be clear when you said earlier you cleared JP, you were talking about detecting motion on him, potentially explained by VHAB doctor visit? (I saw your post after that, developing this idea further. )

If square is mafia, then it gets weird. Theoretically we just find which of @Roarbark or @jean15paul_PE is lying since our claims directly conflict IF everything else is true. And yes, based on availability/specificity of info provided by JOATs JP is the most ambiguously investigated.
I cleared JP by assuming that VHAB had cleared him and the fact that the motion I saw was V saving JP. That's not necessarily true because the doctor saving a mafia member would still show motion as RB mentioned. This is getting really merky and I'm not sure of much other than the ones I've specifically cleared. I'm going to use my tracker ability on one of you tonight to hopefully come up with some more concrete evidence.

👻 Use Game Theory! 👻
Aint nobody got time for that! (GO GETUM!) 

I cleared JP by assuming that VHAB had cleared him and the fact that the motion I saw was V saving JP. That's not necessarily true because the doctor saving a mafia member would still show motion as RB mentioned. This is getting really merky and I'm not sure of much other than the ones I've specifically cleared. I'm going to use my tracker ability on one of you tonight to hopefully come up with some more concrete evidence.
I would think that Maf would target a known JOAT tonight, if the other JOAT was known dead. Not sure what this means for your info, but I'd assume that town doesn't get info if you die before you have a chance to share it. 

Didn't want to say this before cutoff just in case maf hadn't thought of that 😛 

Back