EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maybe we should all take a break and observe that other thing going on 

Now that was NOT on my list of possible scenarios. 

Salty lying and MP being the other Maf was, but it seemed less likely than just a misinterpret, especially since you did great with the JOAT test on vhab role. Leading questions, man. That day wasn't an actual kill prevention was it? I didn't actually check... In which case you would have known ahead of time... 

Man, I had a strong read, but I didn't trust it, in the face of above circumstance... Probably wouldn't have mattered though, so many square votes.

Yes, you noticed the logic inconsistency this morning wrt MP. There were three underlying assumptions, not all of which could be correct. 

1) The mod always reported information correctly

2) everything @vhab49_PE said was true

3) everything @SaltySteve was true

One of the above had to be false with his "investigation" of MP. At this point there were several ways to figure out that (3) was false. I need to get to my other game, so I'll give some quick ones:

• No one actually saw was Salty wrote first before he edit/redacted his message. It was in the eye of the beholder to interpret. His initial reads on didn't supply any new information. The rest of his story was was filled in later with things that conveniently fit after-the-fact.

The cover fell apart when he made a logical inconsistency this morning. A safer thing would have been to say @squaretaper LIT AF PE was mafia. No logic holes in that story - everyone would be willing to believe it
  • Assume (1) and (2) are correct and the above is the only explanation.

[*]You can game out a scenario where vhab was wrong on interpreting the investigations, but even that didn't quite line up with the 'facts' Salty presented

[*]You can look at gamer behavior to figure out that roar and jean were townies. They were actually trying to make sense of it. Whereas Salty wasn't actually giving real information. MP was silent.

[*]MP's vote on Thursday to help protect Chart - and I got nightkilled immediately thereafter

[*]other observations

@SaltySteve was certainly the MVP this round. Hat tip to him.

You remember the last game where it came down to you and me and you turned out to be mafia in a crazy plot twist? I do. I'm glad you made it to the end of this one so I could get some payback. This was a great round!
Payback has been successfully administered.  
Bagjf30CMAAIYEi.png

I'm taking the next round off so I can get back in the routine of studying. I already knew that the revenge of a crazy ploy like that was in my future.
Delaying the inevitable. EB mafia remembers. Remembers and never forgets...

Back