EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm staring at @DuranDuran vote spreadsheet and I can't make anything of it. Maybe I'm not in the right headspace, or maybe there's nothing there.... just a bunch of ded townies. Hopefully someone else will post something insightful. I'll wait until later to vote.

(3/5 ... 1 and 2 were last night)
It's basically just a tally of who voted for who and in what order.  Also to show who's dead and their known status.  I created it so people wouldn't have to keep scrolling back several pages.  Most people might anyway to get clues out of the dialogue, but that can get cumbersome too with all the SPAM/OT stuff, but that's part of what makes our game fun/social, even if it detracts from the game purely from a strategy standpoint.

Question: does anyone know for sure if during the Tournament you can continue to post/speculate/analyze after you're ded? That's an important strategy question, specifically if you're maf because it would change your priorities for who you target.

I'm not suggesting that we do anything different this round, but important to know.

(4/5)

AFAIK you cannot share your role after dead or information you learned from that role if not already shared

idk about if you can still speculate. i defer to @JayKay PE and @ChebyshevII PE and @RBHeadge PE
Yes good question.  I try to make it a rule not to say anything at all (only ghost symbol) after I'm dead, simply in the spirit of the game (dead men tell no tales).  If you can still speculate/analyze, I guess I could, but I found it easier to just not say anything at all to prevent me from accidently slipping and providing info I shouldn't.

AFAIK you cannot share your role after dead or information you learned from that role if not already shared

idk about if you can still speculate. i defer to @JayKay PE and @ChebyshevII PE and @RBHeadge PE
Speculation has always been fine in my book, but revealing role/information found before death after the player is dead is not.

Our EB house rules specifically allow anyone (alive, dead, or spectator) to speculate in this thread. Except as mentioned above, you can not share your role or information learned from that role not already mentioned when alive. Some dead players elect to not speak about the game after they are killed. 

I'm not sure how the tournament operates post death. I don't recall seeing any rules about it, but I'm going to err on the side of caution and assume that I can't discuss anything post death. 

BTW, the tourney starts for me at 8PM on Monday.

Our EB house rules specifically allow anyone (alive, dead, or spectator) to speculate in this thread. Except as mentioned above, you can not share your role or information learned from that role not already mentioned when alive. Some dead players elect to not speak about the game after they are killed. 

I'm not sure how the tournament operates post death. I don't recall seeing any rules about it, but I'm going to err on the side of caution and assume that I can't discuss anything post death. 

BTW, the tourney starts for me at 8PM on Monday.
So, I joined the discord server, but I'm not sure how to actually watch the game...I can't remember if someone posted a link for it somewhere on this thread.

It's basically just a tally of who voted for who and in what order.  Also to show who's dead and their known status.  I created it so people wouldn't have to keep scrolling back several pages.  Most people might anyway to get clues out of the dialogue, but that can get cumbersome too with all the SPAM/OT stuff, but that's part of what makes our game fun/social, even if it detracts from the game purely from a strategy standpoint.
Yeah, I got it. I just meant that I am failing to draw any useful conclusions

(5+)

Back