EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you been walking on salmon or other tasty smelling (to cat-hellions) things? 
Nope, just straight up hellions, and stupid me didn't put socks or slippers on.  Which reminds me, I need to go put them back with mama.  This weaning thing is hard.  

Last edited by a moderator:
please if you make a tally on your first 5 posts i would v much apprec 

thank you, management

Who are out JOAT's?

Anyone out there?

3/5
If they're alive, it is probably too early for them to reveal themselves. It wouldn't be prudent to drop significant information unless it was close to a critical mass or they were desperate.

Last round was unusual in that one JoAT was quite-aggressive and the other was forced into revealing information earlier than planned. It wasn't ideal, but it got the job done fast.

3/5 

There are 10 players left. 7 town and 3 mafia.

If both JoATs are alive, then they could have investigated up to four different players. Between overlap, nightkills, and lynches there could be anywhere from 0-4 known townies in the mix. With two JoATs, that makes up to potentially 6 known townies. With 7 townies remaining, that's ball game right there.

Of course, its possible that the investigations yielded mixed results (ex: @RBHeadge PE motion detecting @MadamPirate PE last round. sorry MP.) or found mafia. That makes things more difficult.

We, the town, ideally need to get a mafia tonight. If we do then its likely 6-2 tomorrow morning. That's buys us another day and gives us some good data to examine from previous nights. 

If we don't then it will likely be 5 town and 3 mafia in the morning - thus making Friday night our last chance. I recommend that unless we bag a mafia tonight that the JoAT(s) reveal the information they know tomorrow to increase the town odds.

note: the above assumes that the doctor action is unsuccessful. Which it usually is without better information.

4/5

I'm staring at @DuranDuran vote spreadsheet and I can't make anything of it. Maybe I'm not in the right headspace, or maybe there's nothing there.... just a bunch of ded townies. Hopefully someone else will post something insightful. I'll wait until later to vote.

(3/5 ... 1 and 2 were last night)

Question: does anyone know for sure if during the Tournament you can continue to post/speculate/analyze after you're ded? That's an important strategy question, specifically if you're maf because it would change your priorities for who you target.

I'm not suggesting that we do anything different this round, but important to know.

(4/5)

Back