EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy shit-snacks, 15 is maybe the most tag-notifications I've ever gotten. I was very on the chopping block, and now I'm only partly on the chopping block? 

@MadamPirate PE I reckon your feeling is wrong. Unless the feeling you have is that you can get away with pushing it to me me without attracting notice. 

I'll vote if I need to save myself. Shit I don't remember what post quota I'm on either.  (3/5?)  @ChebyshevII PE thank you I actually forgot I didn't finish quota this morning. 

@DuranDuran Why did you break the 3 way tie?

I definitely deserve that. My actions have definitely been more chaotic this round. Maybe it's because I'm back to work and trying to find my new normal. That, and this is my first time playing the new rules, not counting the times I died the first night.
I think we're all in agreement that you are playing much more erratic than usual. In the past you have been far more collected when playing a mafiosa. If anything, playing chaotically is a trait you exhibit more when a townie.

I participated in an offbeat online/stay at home scavenger hunt last weekend, and made this "Pandemic Silver Lining Haiku" for one of the items. Thought you might appreciate, since you are our current Haiku Guru @jean15paul_PE. I actually think some of you might enjoy it, since you seem goofy/crafty :) PM me if you want more info for the next time one happens.

20200530_161614 (1).jpg

4/5

I also made this ferocious Dust Bunny out of dryer lint, for a different scavenger hunt item.  (5/5)View attachment 17838

Quota completed. @RBHeadge PE are the less likely mafia leans just due to reading how people are posting? 
it's based on past behavior of certain people when playing roles. Some players have "tells". I'm too logical to treat it as evidence but it can help triage in situations like this.

Does it lean you towards any of those of us shuffling closer to the chopping block? Saw what you said about Cheb. I like the nice close vote though. 

Looking at my scratch notes,

I am inclined to believe that cheb, duran, and salty are townies. If they aren't then hat tip to them.

Next the is: Jean, MP, square, lycee, and JK who I am inclined to give a pass  tonight.

That leaves chart, roar, vhab

But the bottom tier is more about lack of  "tells" rather than evidence in support of being mafia.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking at my scratch notes,

I am inclined to believe that cheb, duran, and salty are townies. If they aren't then hat tip to them.

Next the is: Jean, MP, square, lycee, and JK who I am inclined to give a pass  tonight.

That leaves chart, roar, vhab

But the bottom tier is more about lack of  "tells" rather than evidence in support of being mafia.
It's the kitten picture, isn't it?

@DuranDuran Even if you don't answer before vote time is up, I'd still love an answer to my last tag question. 

Matching Lycee's deflection with cute animals? Although I also (sort of) posted a cute animal pic when I'm being voted for. 

I participated in an offbeat online/stay at home scavenger hunt last weekend, and made this "Pandemic Silver Lining Haiku" for one of the items. Thought you might appreciate, since you are our current Haiku Guru @jean15paul_PE. I actually think some of you might enjoy it, since you seem goofy/crafty :) PM me if you want more info for the next time one happens.

View attachment 17837

4/5

GISH!!!!!!

I Made an epic beard for this last GISH. :)

Back