EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good observations @DuranDuran

If past is precedent then @JayKay PE is not exhibiting signs of playing a special townie role.

I'm getting a not-mafia vibe from @MadamPirate PE . But 🤷‍♂️. Most people don't get excited by a single random vote against them. 

I saw that too. I wasn't sure what to make of it. @chart94
it is from the three stooges, later revived by supernatural in Dr. Sexy MD scene. highly recommend both shows. 

I've got no leads on this round. Typically RB doesn't come out with game analysis until later in the game but with this being Tourney rules I can see the need to change strategy there. Both RB and Duran are trying to suss out clues to peoples posting patterns but again thats been pretty common lately with Durans spreadsheets. 

I think we need to look at the votes. One of the people that voted for NikR is most likely mafia. That's all I've got to go off of at the moment. 

(Potential) Mafia list

Cheb

Chart

JP

Post (3/5)
WOAH WOAH WOAH!! why am i always a suspect every round now?! i am not maf!!!!

I've got no leads on this round. Typically RB doesn't come out with game analysis until later in the game but with this being Tourney rules I can see the need to change strategy there.
Yes this is the case. PMs allowed for coalition building and the ability to quietly gather evidence and build a case. Previously I wouldn't feel a need to put speculative stuff out there because I was usually confident that a townie PM thread was already doing it. Further I could wait until there was more certainty before presenting information to the forum. I don't like putting out bad analysis.

But we don't have that ability to be patient and as thorough  with PMs gone. So I am more open with my knowledge to help the town, just in case I get night killed. I also have to present an incomplete analysis with my sources of uncertainty clearly stated. (Note: I used to do that in townie threads too) 

Realistically every townie should be doing the same thing. Actively solving the case in-and-of-itself proves townieness to other townies.

Back