EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent another games related post. We need more of these. Five consecutive spam posts only help the mafia. 

The town  need more datapoints if we're going to figure this out.
Sorry I'm not helping much, but I'm trying not to look too much into previous posts or overthink things, but even when I do this round I'm coming up empty.  Hopefully whoever the JOAT are have obtained some useful info from their abilities and can hint us in the right direction.

Every time I go back and read something that sounds fishy, it can still be read from multiple angles (i.e. comments, who's voting vs not, who's spamming vs posting actual game comments), and I don't see much in the way of alliances yet.

Here's an example of off-normal behavior. @ChebyshevII PE claimed townie status without a prompt on the first day this round. That's something that he rarely does. Does it mean anything? IDK? @Roarbark did it for the first time last round too, and he was a townie. 
Also Square claimed mafia, but did that last round too and was a townie.

MP started filling in for TJ asking if everyone was mafia, but didn't act hostile whatsoever when I voted for her.  JayKay sometimes acts crazy but now she's not, but gets defensive when Audi is attacked but he's not playing.  So I can't read JayKay either way.

Chart's "doctor" comment was strange, but nothing has come out of that really.

Sorry I'm not helping much, but I'm trying not to look too much into previous posts or overthink things, but even when I do this round I'm coming up empty.  
That's my point. There haven't been many posts this round that give any useful information.

Every time I go back and read something that sounds fishy, it can still be read from multiple angles (i.e. comments, who's voting vs not, who's spamming vs posting actual game comments), and I don't see much in the way of alliances yet.
In fairness, it's still too early in the game to gleam much in the way of alliances or rivalries. Even when EB played with PMs, there usally wan't enough quality information until day three.

Good observations @DuranDuran

JayKay sometimes acts crazy but now she's not, but gets defensive when Audi is attacked but he's not playing.  So I can't read JayKay either way.
If past is precedent then @JayKay PE is not exhibiting signs of playing a special townie role.

MP started filling in for TJ asking if everyone was mafia, but didn't act hostile whatsoever when I voted for her.  
I'm getting a not-mafia vibe from @MadamPirate PE . But 🤷‍♂️. Most people don't get excited by a single random vote against them. 

Chart's "doctor" comment was strange, but nothing has come out of that really.
I saw that too. I wasn't sure what to make of it. @chart94

(post quota met)

Back to hooking up mechanical equipment because boss told me to, even though they're not finished with their design and I'll just have to re-do it anyway when they change it so I'll charge double time to my project which will decrease our profit which will decrease our bonus but that's ALLLLLRIIIGHHTTT right?  :bananalama:

I've got no leads on this round. Typically RB doesn't come out with game analysis until later in the game but with this being Tourney rules I can see the need to change strategy there. Both RB and Duran are trying to suss out clues to peoples posting patterns but again thats been pretty common lately with Durans spreadsheets. 

I think we need to look at the votes. One of the people that voted for NikR is most likely mafia. That's all I've got to go off of at the moment. 

(Potential) Mafia list

Cheb

Chart

JP

Post (3/5)

I've got no leads on this round. Typically RB doesn't come out with game analysis until later in the game but with this being Tourney rules I can see the need to change strategy there. Both RB and Duran are trying to suss out clues to peoples posting patterns but again thats been pretty common lately with Durans spreadsheets. 

I think we need to look at the votes. One of the people that voted for NikR is most likely mafia. That's all I've got to go off of at the moment. 

(Potential) Mafia list

Cheb

Chart

JP

Post (3/5)
I suppose that's a fair assessment.

In light of this, @tj_PE I'ma vote @jean15paul_PE and see what happens.

Back