EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What music!?
Disclaimer: I have unique musical tastes, so I never expect anyone to like what I like.

90's and 00's underground hip hop. Started with Lupe Fiasco's "Fahrenheit 1/15 Part III: A Rhyming Ape," which was a mixtape he did and gave away for free of him rapping over beats from Gorillaz "Demon Days". Then I listened to J-Live "The Best Part". J-Live is a rapper and former school teacher with a degree in English from SUNY-Albany. His early stuff incorporate a lot of devices from literature: lots of symbolism, story telling, songs built around specific themes, etc. His newer stuff is more straight hip-hop. After that I switch to a fantasy football podcast.

(5+)

Last edited by a moderator:
Disclaimer: I have unique musical tastes, so I never expect anyone to like what I like.

90's and 00's underground hip hop. Started with Lupe Fiasco's "Fahrenheit 1/15 Part III: A Rhyming Ape," which was a mixtape he did and gave away for free of him rapping over beats from Gorillaz "Demon Days". Then I listened to J-Live "The Best Part". J-Live is a rapper and former school teacher with a degree in English from SUNY-Albany. His early stuff incorporate a lot of devices from literature: lots of symbolism, story telling, songs built around specific themes, etc. His newer stuff is more straight hip-hop. After that I switch to a fantasy football podcast.

(5+)
I like Lupe, and I like Demon Days, so looking not bad so far. Do you recommend starting with Part I?

As my last action of the night, I admit that I was one of the JOATS, I cleared @LyceeFruit PE and @DuranDuran, and saved @JayKay PE last night. This should give the town enough coverage to esatblish a known townie list. 

My ghost will haunt fellow townie @NikR_PE for always thinking that I've got a plot in motion.

Meanwhile, use the vote tallies for tonight to help you figure out the last two mafia.

As my last action of the night, I admit that I was one of the JOATS, I cleared @LyceeFruit PE and @DuranDuran, and saved @JayKay PE last night. This should give the town enough coverage to esatblish a known townie list. 

My ghost will haunt fellow townie @NikR_PE for always thinking that I've got a plot in motion.

Meanwhile, use the vote tallies for tonight to help you figure out the last two mafia.
I'ma trust you for tonight, fish guy. 

Back